Are people actually excited for a new GTA?

SNYC

Black American in NYC (yes, we exist 😲)
Daps
Reppin
BK & BX
Those GTA guys should collab with the Saints Row people

Or talk to those Mafia City fools & make an actual full length 3D game

:yeshrug:

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
Ub2cXZq.gif

I'll definitely cop, but with the focus leaning heavily towards online and some of the brains leaving, I worry about what the next one will look like.

This how I’m feeling frfr

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I played a little of V on a friends ps4 n couldnt get into it. Aint care for IV either. Never ended up getting IV or V. Im done with the series. Rockstar can shove their shark cards up their ass

ZILFIN

✈
Daps
Yeah. The same clowns that criticize the game up and down before it's release are the same clowns that stand on line for a first day cop. :mjlol:

chemicalsword

winter is coming
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Starkset...
I am most definitely I still play gtaV occasionally and will play the upgraded version on the 5. It’s a fun game :manny:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
:dwillhuh: Imma always be excited for GTA as long as they keep single player. They took a leap with Red Dead 2: that shyt was way more alive than LS.

You will be too soon as R* comes out the shadows :ufdup: don’t forget I said it either

They took a leap with RDR1 and then GTA5 turned out to be what it is anyway. "Leaps" dont matter anymore

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They took a leap with RDR1 and then GTA5 turned out to be what it is anyway. "Leaps" dont matter anymore

nikka what :mjlol: GTA 5 was a technological leap

Edit: my bad to me it was. RDR1 is a better game for its time, but I have way more fun loading up 5 than RDR1. In fact I haven’t played it since I moved to PS4. I can’t help you if it wasn’t for you

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
nikka what :mjlol: GTA 5 was a technological leap

Edit: my bad to me it was. RDR1 is a better game for its time, but I have way more fun loading up 5 than RDR1. In fact I haven’t played it since I moved to PS4. I can’t help you if it wasn’t for you

It was a technological leap because it's a newer game no shyt :dahell:

RDR1 was a better actual game than GTA5 through and through. In fact most people believe RDR1 is better than RDR2, so that kind of tells you that rockstar isnt trending upward

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It was a technological leap because it's a newer game no shyt :dahell:

RDR1 was a better actual game than GTA5 through and through. In fact most people believe RDR1 is better than RDR2, so that kind of tells you that rockstar isnt trending upward

Yea I disagree there :yeshrug: love both tho. I can’t play with other ppl’s controllers, so y’all can keep 1 in 2020 :russ:

Edit: honestly, if they had just given GTAV SPDLC, I wouldn’t have had a single problem with it :ehh:

Last edited: