are high-end sneakers even worth it??

supanegro

the average ghost
Daps
Since im fed up with jordans ( nikkas die over his sneakers the least he could do is drop the price or put out enough product in the streets being that the material seem cheaper on the retros. instead he have dudes gettin robbed for tickets now.nikka past 50 old people supposed to be nice..Guess chamillionare was right when he said "jordan dont like nikkas"):pacspit:

Im looking at them balenciagas, margielas, raf simons etc, they look aight but I wan know if they worth the 500+???

Anybody got info on these shoes? And does anybody know where I can get em for the low?:patrice:

If wrong thread my bad please move...

supanegro

the average ghost
Daps
@beezy Well when my it check comes in, ill say about.......

A hunnid thousand pleigh boi, beleeeed that!!
:birdman:

Last edited by a moderator:

Yung Yogurt

Culo Season
Daps
Reppin
Team Peakaboo
nikka u answered the your own question with your rant about jordans, just beacause some white euro makes a shoe for 500 bones doesn't mean that it's worth it. If Jordans not worth the $200 tag to you how in the fukk do you justify purchasing some $300 prada sneakers?

Dank Hill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Not really. I bought some Air Yeezy 2s like an ass a while ago, wore em once only to have to deal with people trying to call out that they're fake. I eventually sold em on ebay for about the same price I paid for em. At the end of the day, they're just shoes. Either you can wear em and fukk em up in the process over time or they'll just sit around in your house hoping that they'll stay in demand and gain value.

supanegro

the average ghost
Daps
nikka u answered the your own question with your rant about jordans, just beacause some white euro makes a shoe for 500 bones doesn't mean that it's worth it. If Jordans not worth the $200 tag to you how in the fukk do you justify purchasing some $300 prada sneakers?

I aint against the price. its the principal jordan aint for nikkas... nikkas aint dying over pradas so I dont mind buying those.

supanegro

the average ghost
Daps
Well im up there wit you plehbwah :obama:

but i aint payin no $500 for kicks that dont look special and 99% of people wont even know what they are :smh:

fukk a persons knowlege on fashion, do u. I kno real ballers know wut high-End sneakers look like..

Yung Yogurt

Culo Season
Daps
Reppin
Team Peakaboo
I aint against the price. its the principal jordan aint for nikkas... nikkas aint dying over pradas so I dont mind buying those.

I got news for u bruh, Louis Vuitton and all these other euro brands really "ain't for nikkas" nikkas ain't dying over pradas but they are extremely overrated. If u really a slick nikka u can look like u got money with anything. a $500 watch will get u some p*ssy/attention faster than some shiny ass prada sneakers.

supanegro

the average ghost
Daps
Not really. I bought some Air Yeezy 2s like an ass a while ago, wore em once only to have to deal with people trying to call out that they're fake. I eventually sold em on ebay for about the same price I paid for em. At the end of the day, they're just shoes. Either you can wear em and fukk em up in the process over time or they'll just sit around in your house hoping that they'll stay in demand and gain value.

Shoulda kept them on ice n sold em now, them sneakers sell fot alot now... was the comfort any special though?