Are durags an uniquely ADOS thing?

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
My waves “permanent” , I don’t remember the last time I’ve wore a du rag

I think they’re permanent cuz I rocc curls , so my wave pattern is undisturbed . I can go get cut rn and be 360 dippin

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
lylevstony-s-you-know-whats-crazy-norman-osborn-had-waves-36515635.png

:ohhh:

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
most people outside the US are not obsessed about hair styles, hair texture and all that other stuff. Black men in other parts of the world either wear their hair naturally, full 2pac baldie or just comb it, no waves or other extra shyt like bigen and sharp lineups. You will occasionally see someone with waves...and it will 95% likely be a Nigerian.
This is not true :stopitslime:

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
Used to be..
Just like everything else.
“Nah you lying Africans been wearing durags, AAs have no culture” :troll:

“Y’all love to claim everything, yall ain’t got no culture it’s American hip hop culture.” :troll:

“I’m African American even though my parents immigrated here from Africa in the late 90s, where’s my scholarship at nikka” :troll:

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
I miss my Du rag...I had a rag for every occassion...date night...gym...sleep...travel....

I even had a brush set that was serious too..

Princess, diamond, Sabrina and Candace....

But now I'm a locc'd up and nappy headed...

I told my Professors when I became a serious artist I would loc my hair in honor to them...let the world know that I'm their disciple....:mjcry:

Apparently black artist loc their hair as a thing because of Jean-Michel Basquiat....it's a Black thing amongst artists...