Are durags an uniquely ADOS thing?

SupaHotIce

All Star
Daps
most people outside the US are not obsessed about hair styles, hair texture and all that other stuff. Black men in other parts of the world either wear their hair naturally, full 2pac baldie or just comb it, no waves or other extra shyt like bigen and sharp lineups. You will occasionally see someone with waves...and it will 95% likely be a Nigerian.

The women too..
They aren't afraid to go natural fro or buzz cut.
The ignorance :mjlol:

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Assuming that people outside your bubble should know waves just cause you do :mjlol:
All black hair naturally gets waves if combed and brushed forward, or combed and brushed back (like a bun).

It is strange that other black nations wouldn’t have it as a known hair style option

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
most people outside the US are not obsessed about hair styles, hair texture and all that other stuff. Black men in other parts of the world either wear their hair naturally, full 2pac baldie or just comb it, no waves or other extra shyt like bigen and sharp lineups. You will occasionally see someone with waves...and it will 95% likely be a Nigerian.

Travel more you fool.

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
All black hair naturally gets waves if combed and brushed forward, or combed and brushed back (like a bun).

It is strange that other black nations wouldn’t have it as a known hair style option
Like I said, other nations dont obsess over hair like Americans. Many men in African countries wear their hair naturally and not comb it. Why is it so hard to understand that other people dont spend time brushing their hair forward so waves could appear? :gucci:

Its a cultural thing. Its very ignorant of Americans to even assume others should know/practice what they do.

So is breathing air according to the coli.
This place is full of clueless mofos I swear. Half of them never left their city of birth, guaranteed!

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
You can never have one of these threads without these bytch ass foreign dudes coming in here being passive aggressive and throwing shots.
funny thing is, this is the internet and there is no such thing as a foreigner to a message board. Do you even know where the servers are hosted? :mjlol:
You're a foreigner to anyone who is not American btw, but your xenophobic non-travelling ass obviously has no clue :umad:

Armchair Militant

Stay woke
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Maybe at one point. Not anymore.

When I was in college a couple years ago, the black students used to have a “durag day”
(:mjlol:). A lot of them were not ADOS.

EndGame

Superstar
Daps
funny thing is, this is the internet and there is no such thing as a foreigner to a message board. Do you even know where the servers are hosted? :mjlol:
You're a foreigner to anyone who is not American btw, but your xenophobic non-travelling ass obviously has no clue :umad:
Foreigner, immigrants, whatever, you know yourselves. Your panties get in a bunch when you see threads about Black Americans, you inevitably start shyt, then cry xenophobia when you get the response you deserve..

And why you talking like you travelling on private jets to chill in 5 star resorts in exotic locations? Economic migration and asylum seeking ain't a flex.:mjlol:

Last edited: