Are companies phasing out sedans because people are too fat to fit in them?

hatealot

Banned
Daps
I don't think they are changing the size of the seats...it would be a better argument that people are getting taller and need more leg space

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
how is it harder to find parking? you can park anywhere a sedan parks
I think we're thinking of different cars
an SUV in my opinion is something like a BMW X3. that can fit in a normal spot
you mean those big ugly trucks like a Yukon or some shyt?

also FUKK pick up trucks. any one not in construction can fukk off with those things. awful vehicles and the drivers are a$$holes :mjlol:
No. A suv is more like a Toyota Highlander.

BMW X3 and Rav 4 are what I call CUV or compact suv.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
If you are "6'2" and driving a Honda Civic then you are not going to be able to have a taller person sitting behind you. That is the problem with sedans if you have teen age kids that you have to haul around with all of their shyt like sports equipment. That is why people opt for bigger vehicles like trucks and suvs. If you are by yourself or it is just you and your wife then a sedan makes sense if both of y'all are normal height.
Depends on sedan. A midsize sedan you can have someone behind you in like a Camry

Daps
If you are "6'2" and driving a Honda Civic then you are not going to be able to have a taller person sitting behind you. That is the problem with sedans if you have teen age kids that you have to haul around with all of their shyt like sports equipment. That is why people opt for bigger vehicles like trucks and suvs. If you are by yourself or it is just you and your wife then a sedan makes sense if both of y'all are normal height.
Wrong I sat in there with the seat all the way back. But I’m not fat as shyt like most y’all