Are Black Americans just cleaner than other types of people?

KGlock

All Star
Daps
I'd say the whole diaspora prides themselves on cleanliness and what do they say about cleanliness? Its next to Godliness.. which got me thinking

We know cacs are generally dirty as fukk and were taught how to bathe by our ancestors. Til this day they pride themselves on bathing merely twice a week, even coming up with cac studies to encourage it.:scust:
They can't take God' sun, the primary source of nurturing life on this planet without burning and peeling.

osita-iheme.gif

Conclusion, these motherfukkers are spawns of something, we ain't the same species. :mjpls:

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
We used to be. Now a lot of people have turned into depressed slobs.

bytches wearing bonnets and pajamas to the store.

nikkas waking and baking and walking out the house with their cracks out their pants.

A lot of black peoples houses are disgusting also, roaches and shyt.

People are just filthy in general.
cultural assimilation :mjpls:

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
This is how I know some yall some lost suburban country nikkas that don't be around black folks as much as you think you do.

Yall seriously asking if other black ethnic groups value personal hygiene? Not showering, wearing wrinkled or stain clothes, smelling nasty, your kid walking around with snotty booger noses, are all like cardinal sins in the Caribbean and Nigerian community.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Some threads confirm to me most coli brehs don't live in big cities and are ignorant of other cultures.

This. It's just a plain ignorant question to begin with but It's like these dudes really are ignorant to black people outside of their own family and their little suburb town.

You've had to have never met a Caribbean family in your entire fukking life to even question if "these people" shower or value hygiene. Not takin a bath and smelling like shiy gets your ass beat in Caribbean households. They hard-core about that shyt.

Caca-faat

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Kgn 876
From observation hygiene is a big thing in the AA community and that’s due to bullying anyone that violates the code. I had a friend that forgot to shower and his mom yells from a distance “get ur ass in the shower and wash ur nasty ass” :pachaha:

But in general, normal Africans, AA’s, Caribbeans take pride in their cleanliness. AA’s just take it up a notch with the weekly cut and avoiding sandals like the plague
Now that you mention it, I don’t think I’ve noticed American men wearing Sandals. British men don’t do it either.

TQbrit

Banned
Daps
By other types of people i hope you mean nonblack people, cos black people across the diaspora have yall beat