Are a lot of Black people scared to travel dolo??? LMAO

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
I do the majority of everything on the solo dolo tip. Not only do I know dozens of people who won't travel alone, I have seen countless times that a person says they need someone to ride with them to the mall or the grocery store or any other miniscule thing. For the most part I like being alone and have no problem getting in the whip and riding.

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
Its really not a good idea to ask people on a messageboard about doing things alone

80% of people on messageboards are borderline loners..u got dudes with 10,000 posts saying :childplease: whats wrong with doing things alone....

You need to ask people outside of messageboards as well to get a clear cut answer to your question

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
I'm by myself most of the time. I just tried a new restaurant downtown last night (a night where most people are coupled up or in a group). I had a table full of food :eat: without a care in the world :shrug2:.

I've always been a person who did sh!t dolo because I don't like pretending to care about what other people have going on; People talk to damn much and ruin my vibe. Museums, concerts, resturants, bookstores, theaters or whatever

AntiHero

Long time lurker
Daps
What does race have to do with going out with friends :why:?

razassin

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I never leave my crib without at least five of my nikkaz...

n I aint neva lied....

Me n my dawgs ride together till the end no homo...

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
So why do you "smh" at people who do what they want to do alone? You being lame as hell

No sir you're being a lame, I said I SMH at people who go to the movies alone, you asked me why would you have to spend money just so you don't see a movie alone, you're a lame because your implying that whenever you go with your friends they make you pay for everybody :snoop: . I understand paying for when you take a girl with you, but lets be honest. You probably have never done that before anyway :yeshrug:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
I'm not talking about a business/work related trip. I'm specifically talking about leisure.

I noticed a lot of black americans look down on people that do things dolo. If you are not in a group or something, there is something wrong with you.

Some will label you a loner, recluse etc and even say it to your face. That's why a lot of people don't want to travel unless it's a group or family thing. Our people will rather go on a cruise than do stuff by themselves.

I mean you got some people here asking questions like "do you go to the movies by yourself?" LMAO.

Come on man, there is nothing wrong in doing things on your own people. People really need to get out of their comfort zone and explore. :thumbsup:

:patrice: When's the last time you seen an Asian or Mexican walking solo? Why is everything a race thing? People in general don't want to travel alone, not just black folk.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I go on international trips alone. I don't give a fucc. I don't understand why people act like there's nobody else in the world when u go somewhere solo :laff: Like a nicca can't talk and have fun with other human beings.

Exactly.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not talking about a business/work related trip. I'm specifically talking about leisure.

I noticed a lot of black americans look down on people that do things dolo. If you are not in a group or something, there is something wrong with you.

Some will label you a loner, recluse etc and even say it to your face. That's why a lot of people don't want to travel unless it's a group or family thing. Our people will rather go on a cruise than do stuff by themselves.

I mean you got some people here asking questions like "do you go to the movies by yourself?" LMAO.

Come on man, there is nothing wrong in doing things on your own people. People really need to get out of their comfort zone and explore. :thumbsup:,........

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
All my travelling is done on the dolo. At first I won't lie I was shook at first. But I just understood that no one is crazy enough to fukk with me so I enjoy my time. I went to Cancun to watch the Mayweather- De La Hoya fight. I actually went to check out the pyramids down there and just enjoy the area, but the fight was on and I stopped at a bar full of Mexicans. We got drunk and I put some money on Mayweather. I got paid and they no one was sour about it. They could have fukked me up but I got treated like I was an ordinary person. Black people need to travel outside of the country more often to get a better view of themselves. Stereotypes are a bytch but do some dolo travel coli bruhs. People are like spiders. They are more afraid of you then you are of them.

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
I'm by myself most of the time. I just tried a new restaurant downtown last night (a night where most people are coupled up or in a group). I had a table full of food :eat: without a care in the world :shrug2:.

I've always been a person who did sh!t dolo because I don't like pretending to care about what other people have going on; People talk to damn much and ruin my vibe. Museums, concerts, resturants, bookstores, theaters or whatever

You ain't lying about that. Some shyt you want to do without people fukking talking or "sharing their opinions" all out in the open.