Are a lot of Black people scared to travel dolo??? LMAO

The Message

Lex with tv sets the minimum
Daps
You gotta be comfortable with yourself and not really give a fukk what other people think. There's things I like and places I go or want to go where the homies or my lady dont want to go. fukk it, I'll go by myself, whether to the movies, a lounge for a drink, a museum or out of the country.

I'm a call a spade a spade....most dudes cant be by themselves because they dont even like themselves.

Unchained

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I live in the DMV area and went to Vegas by myself two years ago. I had the feeling my friends back home was looking at me like :childplease: . But nikkas always be broke and I'm the only one without wife and kids so :yeshrug:

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
:rudy: It's always interesting to see people's insecurities shine through when they berate people who aren't afraid of being individuals. A lot of it is just envy because they know deep down they can't function without being validated by other people, who 9 times out of 10, don't give a shyt about them and aren't even real friends any ole damn way.

When I told some people I was traveling alone last month, they looked at me as if I suddenly sprouted two more heads.

People are so damn scared of their own shadow nowadays and are afraid to do shyt that's beneficial for them because they don't want to be seen as being a weirdo or a loner.
:smh:

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
I go on international trips alone. I don't give a fucc. I don't understand why people act like there's nobody else in the world when u go somewhere solo :laff: Like a nicca can't talk and have fun with other human beings.

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Women love a dude at the bar/ lounge who is solo and confident. if you dont know then you just dont know..

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
:rudy: It's always interesting to see people's insecurities shine through when they berate people who aren't afraid of being individuals. A lot of it is just envy because they know deep down they can't function without being validated by other people, who 9 times out of 10, don't give a shyt about them and aren't even real friends any ole damn way.

When I told some people I was traveling alone last month, they looked at me as if I suddenly sprouted two more heads.

People are so damn scared of their own shadow nowadays and are afraid to do shyt that's beneficial for them because they don't want to be seen as being a weirdo or a loner.
:smh:
This one of them things like religion that goes both ways. You got cats that believe shytting on those who don't and vise versa. Both sides get their cracks in so it is what it is and that should be it. I'm not going to the club or movies (well the late ones) alone. It just feels funny cause I'm used to doing those things with people but just about everything else I can, have, and will do by myself but if you have your boys/friends it's usually better. Thats why I feel both sides have there pros/cons so stop cats need to stop acting like doing one makes you better than the other. Now that deserves the :rudy:

King Poetic

Yeah I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
Smh at black people scared to live there own lives because they afraid what other black people will say and i always laugh when i hear black people say " THAT'S THE THINGS WHITE PEOPLE DO " SHYT :what:

i tell black people i'm going to chill up in the mountains for the weekend and they response " u doing white people sh!t "

I tell black people i'm listening to some old rage against the machine sh!t and they say " hell naw that's white people music

I tell black people i'm going out the country for a few days and they say " fuk that niqqa u need to take your azz down to miami or atlanta and get one of them fine bishes "

:snoop: black people are just happy to stay in there comfort zone and not willing to venture out the norm from summer time BBQ's, dominos, clubbin, drinkin and chasin the same hood rats everyday.

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
Rolling solo in the club is beneficial to me because I don't have to worry about driving someone back home while I'm on a mission to smash a chick. I can maintain my cool and don't worry about getting into a fight with a group of dudes just .cause someone I'm chilling with initiate the beef. I feel safe. Most of my friends I know are goons. I cant hangout with them in any places.

And if I want to go see a movie badly, I'm not going to wait on anybody.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I do things alone all the time, but traveling is one of them things, i'm very cautious about. There are still many places in this world, where our kind ain't welcomed.

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
not even gonna lie i noticed the same thing..on here you will get people calling you a loner and clowning but go on reddit and the thread could say "I'm thinking about traveling solo to 25 countries...any tips?" and the comments will be nothing but encouragement, people offering the threadstarter a place to stay when they touch down and others suggesting spots they should visit

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
I do things alone all the time, but traveling is one of them things, i'm very cautious about. There are still many places in this world, where our kind ain't welcomed.

why would u go to a country u feel like u wouldn't have a good time tho? even if u had someone else to go with