Archive 81 on Netflix

Higher Tech

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gary, Indiana
Yeah, I’m not sure I believe people really predicted

He would finish the mission with her mom. Conduct the opening of the portal. Go in, find her, Samuel pops up and pulls her through the beacon. Then he runs out of time and gets trapped in 1994.

More power to them if they really predicted that but sounds like :duck:
Lol exactly. I read people talking about how predictable ot was and after I watched it Im like how tf would they predict that lol

gtj1982

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
America's Darkside--210
Dude that plays Dan has some interesting mannerisms. :mjlol:

I wish there was anything interesting about him. That scene with him and the LMG guy episode 8 was so bad. You wouldn't even think they were talking to each other. She one note. It's like his face is in a state of paralysis. My wife hyped him up from a some movie he did about being a wine taster. Two leads were pretty bad in this and then the writing failed them the last few episodes.

Daps
Finished Haunting of Hill House. The ending was a little cheesy and overly sentimental. Once it began leaning into the house’s motivations, the horror receded into this familial melodrama that left me feeling like I was watching a show on Lifetime. It’s better than I I originally pegged it for, when I had only viewed two episodes, but I still think Archive 81 is a stronger thriller/horror product.

:yeshrug:

Last edited:

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Finished Haunting of Hill House. The was a little cheesy and overly sentimental. Once it began leaning into the house’s motivations, the horror receded into this familial melodrama that left me feeling like I was watching a show on Lifetime. It’s better than I I originally pegged it for, when I had only viewed two episodes, but I still think Archive 81 is a stronger thriller/horror product.

Really? Interesting… there’s so much unknown in this show still so… I think haunting is better just off the strength of 1 season

SwizzLake

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Finished Haunting of Hill House. The ending was a little cheesy and overly sentimental. Once it began leaning into the house’s motivations, the horror receded into this familial melodrama that left me feeling like I was watching a show on Lifetime. It’s better than I I originally pegged it for, when I had only viewed two episodes, but I still think Archive 81 is a stronger thriller/horror product.

I'm beginning to watch Archive 81 tonight

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dope just finished, liked it overall.

Is he stuck in Otherworld in 1994 or real world 1994? All I know is once he hears that Illmatic that just dropped he ain't never coming back :ahh:
gotta be the dreamworld, he never made it through the portal. Where is Samuel?