Archive 81 on Netflix

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Dope just finished, liked it overall.

Is he stuck in Otherworld in 1994 or real world 1994? All I know is once he hears that Illmatic that just dropped he ain't never coming back :ahh:
he better get on his biff from back to the future grind. He probably has a few weeks or months to create Amazon. He could get a super head start with Facebook, even though it wouldn’t pop then, he could also steal the And-1 mixtape idea:blessed:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
when the white friend visits the burned woman who he thinks might be melody pendras, who is she?

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
when the white friend visits the burned woman who he thinks might be melody pendras, who is she?
He literally explains it on the phone. Though they did a semi poor job though

Jammer22

All Star
Daps
The premise is definitely up there in the 8 to 10 range.

The execution leaves much to be desired. I don't know how you get a black person in a isolated area, spotty cell service, and lack of transparency from the individual he's dealing with to stay at said isolated location.

Furthermore, I don't know any black person that cool with digging deeper into shyt that got that many weird stuff surrounding it. For context, i busted out lauging when my sister saw the scene with the cabinet containg the demon statue.

Me: Why she trying go to there..
Sis: That white girl stupid...
Me: huh
Sis: Uh uh. That shyt got too many triangles.
Me::mjlol:

Acting was iffy. The acting from the male lead and female lead compared to the fat friend and Davenport

EDI: I thought the lead was gay. Confusing.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The premise is definitely up there in the 8 to 10 range.

The execution leaves much to be desired. I don't know how you get a black person in a isolated area, spotty cell service, and lack of transparency from the individual he's dealing with to stay at said isolated location.

Furthermore, I don't know any black person that cool with digging deeper into shyt that got that many weird stuff surrounding it. For context, i busted out lauging when my sister saw the scene with the cabinet containg the demon statue.

Me: Why she trying go to there..
Sis: That white girl stupid...
Me: huh
Sis: Uh uh. That shyt got too many triangles.
Me::mjlol:

Acting was iffy. The acting from the male lead and female lead compared to the fat friend and Davenport

EDI: I thought the lead was gay. Confusing.

i think they are