Archaeologists find two 'lost cities' deep in Honduras jungle

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
What about the Hanuman monkey god being in Honduras? Not arguing with you, just seeking some knowledge.

Monkeys aren't unique to India, it isn't surprising that another group of people may deify them. Same with snakes. Bull worship was also very popular in the ancient near-east and shared acrossdifferent cultures.

The whole mayan elephant thing though is kinda eyebrow raising, look that up if you haven't.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
[QUOTE="Juntao, post: 12831660, member: 23375"
:ohhh: Didn't realize that Hindu Gods were up in South America like that. Starting to make sense that the Mayans were praying to the Hindu Gods.

EDIT: sorry brehs, added pictures.[/QUOTE]

Why you are shock? Africans, Asians and Indians been going back and fourth around the world since the beginning of their civilizations. The evidence is too much.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
Surprised myself nikka.

:heh: I'm not Tamilian but I am South Indian and fam let me tell you that Tamilians can be a comically proud people and are famous for making shyt up about their history, you should take vids like that from them with a heavy grain of salt. These are the same guys who think Atlantis existed and was a Tamil civilization :mjlol:

Alcantara

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Monkeys aren't unique to India, it isn't surprising that another group of people may deify them. Same with snakes. Bull worship was also very popular in the ancient near-east and shared acrossdifferent cultures.

The whole mayan elephant thing though is kinda eyebrow raising, look that up if you haven't.

The monkey statue in honduraa is real similar to hanuman though.

Alcantara

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:heh: I'm not Tamilian but I am South Indian and fam let me tell you that Tamilians can be a comically proud people and are famous for making shyt up about their history, you should take vids like that from them with a heavy grain of salt. These are the same guys who think Atlantis existed and was a Tamil civilization :mjlol:

I'm half sri Lankan Tamil that's why I posted it. You Malayalam?

Alcantara

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
[QUOTE="Juntao, post: 12831660, member: 23375"
:ohhh: Didn't realize that Hindu Gods were up in South America like that. Starting to make sense that the Mayans were praying to the Hindu Gods.

EDIT: sorry brehs, added pictures.

Why you are shock? Africans, Asians and Indians been going back and fourth around the world since the beginning of their civilizations. The evidence is too much.[/QUOTE]

Been fed white history all my life breh. Finally see the light.

Leasy

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Why you are shock? Africans, Asians and Indians been going back and fourth around the world since the beginning of their civilizations. The evidence is too much.

Been fed white history all my life breh. Finally see the light.[/QUOTE]

Understandable. World history I love it I mean you can find some deep shyt that has been hidden and not talked about.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
Dravidian architecture is where you do see that pyramid style design though:

7010458407_6161387bc1_b.jpg

200px-Hampi1.jpg

Tirupati-Balaji-Temple-photo.jpg

I think there is a missing link somewhere that connects all these civz somehow, it's really fascinating to me.

Leasy

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Dravidian architecture is where you do see that pyramid style design though:

7010458407_6161387bc1_b.jpg

200px-Hampi1.jpg

Tirupati-Balaji-Temple-photo.jpg

I think there is a missing link somewhere that connects all these civz somehow, it's really fascinating to me.

Man It was a world wide government or some shyt. Don't feel like looking for the link now sorry posting while I am out but the blocks and how they put together are the same from Egypt Inca Asia India. Like a Freemason building federation.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
Us sri Lankans don't fuk with Indian tamils unless it's cinema lol. Can't really speak for them tbh.

Why though? I used to mess with this Sri Lankan chick and she used to get mad when I called her Indian...like, really, really pissed.

Are you a Saiva?