Archaeologists find two 'lost cities' deep in Honduras jungle

thekyuke

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know what your point is or why you bumped this thread.
I keep providing multiple evidence from multiple sources all proving that the first Tamils were Africans and you keep denying. Look at the references on this latest study:"
  1. Pugach, I., Delfin, F., Gunnarsdóttir, E., Kayser, M. & Stoneking, M. Proc. Natl Acad. Sci. USA http://dx.doi.org/10.1073/pnas.1211927110 (2013).

Show context
  2. Redd, A. J. & Stoneking, M. Am. J. Hum. Genet. 65, 808–828 (1999).
    Show context
  3. Redd, A. J. et al. Curr. Biol. 12, 673–677 (2002).
    Show context
  4. McEvoy, B. P. et al. Am. J. Hum. Genet. 87, 297–305 (2010).
    Show context
  5. Rasmussen, M. et al. Science 334, 94–98 (2011)."
These guys had their research reviewed and approved by their peers as is normal for the scientific world. You keep evading the issue and pulling up distractions. What can I do? As an amateur black researcher I insist we must all acknowledge the identity of the Original Tamils-why do you keep deflecting?

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
@thekyuke the first "everyone" were technically "Africans," this was never disputed by me. The problem however is that during this time distinctions like African, Indian, Chinese etc; didn't exist and the development of human language as we know it today was still in it's seed form. By the time this development was completed human beings had already separated themselves into distinct cultures and identities, so claiming people like Tamilians as Africans would be fine so long as you are equally prepared to claim European whites as Africans. Are you?

As an amateur black researcher

:mjlol: don't quit your dayjob breh.

thekyuke

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@thekyuke the first "everyone" were technically "Africans," this was never disputed by me. The problem however is that during this time distinctions like African, Indian, Chinese etc; didn't exist and the development of human language as we know it today was still in it's seed form. By the time this development was completed human beings had already separated themselves into distinct cultures and identities, so claiming people like Tamilians as Africans would be fine so long as you are equally prepared to claim European whites as Africans. Are you?

:mjlol: don't quit your dayjob breh.

Though I admit being an amateur I recognise the smell of bs! I'm not claiming anything,only identifying them linguistically,genetically and craniofacially. Fyi,Europe was mainly black till relatively recently. The MSM says Europeans turned white around 4kya but IMO it was much later. It was a long process starting maybe 1000 years ago ending 1700-1800.

thekyuke

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@getinthetruck,I stumbled across this. The Journal of Tamil Studies accepts that the source of the common Elamite and Harappan script was Manding (proto Mande) in todays Mauritania 5kya.

Skip to 2.57