Arcadium Challenge 2018: How Many Games Can You Beat In 2018? Prizes And Rules Inside

teacher

All Star
Daps
I know I'm not gone win, and I'm not even sure if @Dominic Brehetto is even counting my posts for the official count but fukk it.. I gotta stunt on nikkas with this one :wow:.... this officially puts me at 4 :whew:

Real nikkas know how hard this was to attain @42 Monks @Tha Gawd Amen @firemanBk @teacher
5b8b3o.jpg

How many hours did you put in for that? :lupe:

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I know I'm not gone win, and I'm not even sure if @Dominic Brehetto is even counting my posts for the official count but fukk it.. I gotta stunt on nikkas with this one :wow:.... this officially puts me at 4 :whew:

Real nikkas know how hard this was to attain @42 Monks @Tha Gawd Amen @firemanBk @teacher
5b8b3o.jpg
:damn:
The RNG involved
I just picked this game back up again recently cause my cousin started playing. Trying to take him through the low ranks, it's been fun cause I'm trying out all the different weapons. I slept on charge blade heavy

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
And same rules apply to anyone, I give a grace of allowing 5 titles without proof. If you have no proof whatsoever you can’t participate.

No system will be perfect and sure their is work arounds even to the proof if someone was so desperate but I don’t think anyone here is that sad.

You’re still welcome to post in the thread,track your progress etc but prizes will be off limits.

I’ll be updating the thread tomorrow.

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
So far I beat 4 games this year I think:

Crash N Sane Trilogy

Detroit Become Human

Zelda BOTW

God of War

Coolbgdog's PSN Profile

You can see the gold trophy for each of those games there.

For Zelda the save file has a star next to it letting you know you beat Ganon.
You should probably get credit for 3 for crash if you beat all 3 parts

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Only single player joints I'm buying/finishing this year are GoW, Days Gone, Spidey, Detroit, Far Cry 5, and RDR.

It's funny becuz me and my wife are talking about completing games just yesterday.

I bought her the Lego Incredibles game and she's at 85%. She's really determined to complete it and it made me want to go back and restart Arkham Knight. I was at 98% before I stopped playing it.

But I think I want to do Spidey and RDR. Only problem is it's 2k season.