Arcadium Challenge 2018: How Many Games Can You Beat In 2018? Prizes And Rules Inside

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
:skip:

How the fukk you get yourself permanently banned. Seemed like an ok guy :ld:

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
Had 12 at the end of June.

I think all I beat since then is Symphony Of The Night, and Shadow Of Tomb Raider :deadmanny:

Damn RPG's :francis:

Last edited:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Wait...what the hell just happened? :gucci::dwillhuh:
@GoldenGlove @Rain
Is this guy perma banned for real? If so we might as well delete this thread, or at least change the OP and thread title and just make this a bragging rights thread.

The fukk happened? :mjlol:

:skip:

How the fukk you get yourself permanently banned. Seemed like an ok guy :ld:

He apparently was ridiculing a poster who’s cousin died. Like fukk your dead cuz I’ll piss on your grave shyt. All over some Marvel/DC shyt(can we take a moment to also laugh at how TFF posters acted all high and mighty when they separated talking about console wars blah blah but now they have the same problem with the comic shyt?) But yea dude was cool but sort of always unhinged. You could tell when he would post his life stories randomly in threads. I got into it with him once a few years back and he stalked me for months in threads/rep.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
As far as the topic I beat Spider-Man a few weeks back. A mod needs to take over this thread

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
He apparently was ridiculing a poster who’s cousin died. Like fukk your dead cuz I’ll piss on your grave shyt. All over some Marvel/DC shyt(can we take a moment to also laugh at how TFF posters acted all high and mighty when they separated talking about console wars blah blah but now they have the same problem with the comic shyt?) But yea dude was cool but sort of always unhinged. You could tell when he would post his life stories randomly in threads. I got into it with him once a few years back and he stalked me for months in threads/rep.

The comic stanning in The Film Room was never remotely on the same level as the shyt that goes on in here. And it calmed down immediately after ol boy got banned.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:duck: @Still FloW still doing his anti-marvel thing right?

It's simple math breh.

Out of the 39 threads on the first page of The Arcadium, 28 are about video games. Any one of those can turn into a stan war, and usually do.

Out of the 42 threads on the first page of The Film Room, 5 are about comics.

Nobody is arguing about comic shyt in any thread outside of comic threads. They never did. Which is why we split the forums....you'd be talking about a TV show or movie and people would come in arguing about consoles.

Ain't no comic heads running up in the Foreign Movie or Netflix or "Game Of Thrones" or "Homecoming" or "The Haunting Of Hill House" threads talking about comics. Let's keep it real here.

So, honestly I have no idea if Still Flow is doing that, because #1 I haven't been in any comic threads today and #2 nobody is complaining. :manny:

Fred.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
:duck: @Still FloW still doing his anti-marvel thing right?

It's simple math breh.

Out of the 39 threads on the first page of The Arcadium, 28 are about video games. Any one of those can turn into a stan war, and usually do.

Out of the 42 threads on the first page of The Film Room, 5 are about comics.

Nobody is arguing about comic shyt in any thread outside of comic threads. They never did. Which is why we split the forums....you'd be talking about a TV show or movie and people would come in arguing about consoles.

Ain't no comic heads running up in the Foreign Movie or Netflix or "Game Of Thrones" or "Homecoming" or "The Haunting Of Hill House" threads talking about comics. Let's keep it real here.

So, honestly I have no idea if Still Flow is doing that, because #1 I haven't been in any comic threads today and #2 nobody is complaining. :manny:

Fred.

keep my name out your mouth p*ssy. what anti marvel thread have i made lately ?? please show me dummy ??

i only reply when idiots like you go into dc threads blindly hating... ive ever only made 1 thread criticising marvel which was the plain dry cam marvel trailer.. so please go suck a dikk and dont bunch me in with you marvel retards again

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
keep my name out your mouth p*ssy. what anti marvel thread have i made lately ?? please show me dummy ??

i only reply when idiots like you go into dc threads blindly hating... ive ever only made 1 thread criticising marvel which was the plain dry cam marvel trailer.. so please go suck a dikk and dont bunch me in with you marvel retards again

Turn all that mad down breh :umad:
I never said you made a thread, but I did say you go to war with the Marvel stans vehemently.... and I'll tag you all damn day if its relevant to the conversation at hand.... and I don't even do the whole Marvel/DC thing so you can kill that noise :mjlol: