Arcadium Challenge 2018: How Many Games Can You Beat In 2018? Prizes And Rules Inside

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
#9 Journey (I’m watching the credits right now. I’ll post the trophy later)

Not sure what the hell I just played. Games like this make me feel like I must not have refined enough taste. I’ve seen this game praised quite a bit. I personally don’t get it. You walk forever with no threat of dying at all. The presentation is beautiful. This is definitely a game I will never play again, and wouldn’t recommend it to anyone at all. Once was definitely enough.

:birdman: I refuse to lose to a family man.

RoidJonesJr

Superstar
Daps
#9 Journey (I’m watching the credits right now. I’ll post the trophy later)

Not sure what the hell I just played. Games like this make me feel like I must not have refined enough taste. I’ve seen this game praised quite a bit. I personally don’t get it. You walk forever with no threat of dying at all. The presentation is beautiful. This is definitely a game I will never play again, and wouldn’t recommend it to anyone at all. Once was definitely enough.

Journey + Rime + ABZU = Trilogy of Indie games that look beautiful but are pretty boring. :ehh:

I think some people pretend to like them because they think it makes them seem intellectual or something. :yeshrug:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Vzu2EaB.jpg

7.5/10 Gameplay really opens up when you unlock more perks :wow: Ending was weak as hell.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I’ll comb through the thread in a few days and update the rankings. Just been super busy with life the last while. Haven’t had a chance to game at all.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just finished GOW.

Overall I liked it a lot.

There's nothing new to say besides that the combat was sublime, the graphics were crazy at times and the pacing was rock solid. I'd love if there was a few more big bosses but the content and amount of game play makes up for the lack of any great bosses. I'm still gonna play it to finish up the majority of the side content.

Last edited:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
So far........

Serious Sam: The First Encounter
Serious Sam: The Second Encounter
Fallout
Fallout 2
Fallout 3
Fallout: New Vegas
Far Cry
Far Cry 2
F.E.A.R. (+ Perseus Mandate + Extraction Point + Files)
F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin
Doom 3
Painkiller + Battle Out of Hell
Painkiller: Overdose
Half Life
Half Life 2
SiN Gold & Episodes
The Suffering + Ties That Bind
Return to Castle Wolfenstein
Oni
The Temple of Elemental Evil

'Bout to re-install Unreal, Unreal Tournament, and a couple Quake games for fun.​