Arab family spends 75 MILLION on a fukking cake :dead:

beck

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Every piece of the cake, which took over 1,100 hours to make, was hand sculpted by Ms Wingham.

wtf? 1100 hours? that's 46 days.....after that many days, that cake must taste like ass...is it still safe to eat it?

Somewhere For Me

All Star
Daps
glad op made the thread .... hot off the interenets

clip_image001_thumb1.jpg

Jim’s Mailbox :: Jim Sinclair's Mineset

This is kind of silly to me because in reality, all Arabs are not a like and don't view each other favorably sometimes. The Middle East has a nice chunk of various diverse ethnic groups, Islamic sects, and even differences in the language itself.

I do remember when Iraqi refugees spilled over into Jordan during the collapse of Iraq (thanks to our meddling) and how some Jordanians wanted nothing to do with them; even looked down on them.

What's funny, is that the crap that is happening in the Middle East today stems a lot from the Western Powers To Be from one hundred years ago to today dibbling, dabbling, and stirring the pot for their own personal gain.

However, we want to act like what is currently going on is some huge surprise that was birthed out of nowhere while it has been decades in the making.

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
This is fukking amazing brehs. 75 milli on a fukking cake.
I had to read that fukking headline like 4 times to make sure my brain wasn't fukking with me.
It must be nice to be able to drop 75 motherfukking mill aka what i will probably make in several lifetimes on something that happens every fukking goddamn year.
The disparity between levels mankind experiences is mind boggling to say the least.
That 75 million, although they are under NO obligation to do so, could literally change the lives of millions if not dozens of millions of people. Paying for cheap housing, life saving surgeries , etc etc
The lives of the people of an entire continent could be improved.
But they gotta have diamond cake :ehh:

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
The title says 75 million, but the article says 48 million. :jbhmm:

No matter, it's still a dumb thing to do. But hey, such is the world, the powerful do what they want.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
O
This is kind of silly to me because in reality, all Arabs are not a like and don't view each other favorably sometimes. The Middle East has a nice chunk of various diverse ethnic groups, Islamic sects, and even differences in the language itself.

I do remember when Iraqi refugees spilled over into Jordan during the collapse of Iraq (thanks to our meddling) and how some Jordanians wanted nothing to do with them; even looked down on them.

What's funny, is that the crap that is happening in the Middle East today stems a lot from the Western Powers To Be from one hundred years ago to today dibbling, dabbling, and stirring the pot for their own personal gain.

However, we want to act like what is currently going on is some huge surprise that was birthed out of nowhere while it has been decades in the making.
the british chopped up the neighborhoods with disregard to the people of that neighborhood.