Arab family spends 75 MILLION on a fukking cake :dead:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I hate to be that guy, but that sounds so corny.
Wouldn't sound corny if you was hungry for food and they eating desserts that cost more than your entire families net worth..... And wouldn't even cut you a slice

It's one thing to go nuts on a car you'll drive. A plane. A boat. A house. shyt for the fam. Vacation to enjoy.

A fukking cake. For a fukking kid

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
Wouldn't sound corny if you was hungry for food and they eating desserts that cost more than your entire families net worth..... And wouldn't even cut you a slice

It's one thing to go nuts on a car you'll drive. A plane. A boat. A house. shyt for the fam. Vacation to enjoy.

A fukking cake. For a fukking kid
Color me ambivalent. I dont differentiate between frivolousness.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
add diamonds to anything and it will become expensive. water, hamburgers, cars....
Pretty much. An extreme example would be putting frosting and cake on a Bugatti and saying you have a $2 million dollar cake. After all the edible stuff is eaten you still have a $2 million car. Here they'll still have $75 million in diamonds. The actual cake and labor probably costs a couple hundred thousand.

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
That oil money:banderas:
PoBwE.gif

yeyeye

All Star
Daps
Not all Syrians are arabs. Ppl always assume that arab=muslim.

put it this way, Not all Syrians are arabs but most syrians are muslims

is that better?

most syrians are arabs man, 90% of the population is. have you interacted with any Syrian people in real life?