Arab family spends 75 MILLION on a fukking cake :dead:

MajorVitaman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang (formerly Eastcoastnaga)
What a colossal waste of money. And that shyt looks like something you could get at the grocery store. I wonder what these arabs are going to do when we all switch to electric powered cars and other green technologies, and all their oil money dries up.

They're desert dwellers, they don't know what the color green looks like if it's not on american curren$y.

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
Im just stunned reading this story literally stunned...like wtf. This is disgusting opulance on a level i can't even fathom. 75 fukking million dollars. They spent Drakes entire networth on a motherfukking cake :mindblown:

Beck.er.

All Star
Daps
looks like play doh

images

would not eat

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
See, now this is just bullshyt. I'm all for doing what you want with your own money, but past a certain point you realize that the human beings with the power and opportunity to better the world are truly pieces of shyt :smh:

On a fukking cake.. you kidding me?

Why not ? The designer eats, her employees eat, the logistics companies eat, jewelers eat, diamond dealers eat. Miners eat, UK HMRC (IRS) eat, escrow company eats from this one transaction

Let them spend it how they see fit.

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
the house of Saud :scusthov:

any time gas is up to 3 something a gallon i have to be reminded why we arent sending drones through their palace :mjlol:
Sauds don't rule the emirates breh. :mjlol:
Your free to walk when gas hits $3

This cac thinks people shouldn't be able to control their own resources. Your telling on yourself.:scust:

They can sell oil for whatever price they chose. Your free not to buy.

Mac Casper

@adonnis - pull up, there's refreshments
Daps
Reppin
Love
See, now this is just bullshyt. I'm all for doing what you want with your own money, but past a certain point you realize that the human beings with the power and opportunity to better the world are truly pieces of shyt :smh:

On a fukking cake.. you kidding me?
:umad: