:sas2:

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Yeah I couldn't picture Drake in the same room as these nikkas. I ain't know he had a problem with Meek though. Thought they was cool.

:manny:

People from AR's side been feeling a way for a while. Meek been going out his way doing what Irv did to 50 on some "Don't sign them because they really are what they rap about" on some sucker shyt. Dark Lo and Lik been felt a way about him

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
People from AR's side been feeling a way for a while. Meek been going out his way doing what Irv did to 50 on some "Don't sign them because they really are what they rap about" on some sucker shyt. Dark Lo and Lik been felt a way about him

where you get this from?

Tilesp4p

All Star
Daps
Yeah there is footage of AR back in like 2009 saying Meek has a crazy team in the streets but its mostly made up of his cousins and shyt like that..not cause gorillas in the street really fukk with him like that..
And yeah i been an ar ab fan since like 2008 back when he had like one mixtape and refused to realeas anything else cause he was too busy trappin BUT yall nikkas 100% right about Lik Moss and Dark Lo not liking Meek lol they been feeling some type of way since the jump.
Edit: Homie above me dropped all the vids lmao

Loud Still Coolin

Suppose be a IT cert like you coli nikkaz
Daps
Reppin
Certz Up ..... Hoezzzz down .....
ar ab hypebeastin IG memes now :why:

as much as i d like to see this pop off. and watch ar ab go in. i think he a chump. he tweetin subliminals. i came here in expecting a straight up "fukkk meek mill" link or something. all this "ima bout to do this" or these diss tracks with no namedroppin is wack.

oooo and likmoss and dark lo are bums. they shoulda been puttin meek name in records if thats how they feel. lol at bloggin for 30minz about "if you should diss meek mill"