AR-AB and Dark Lo: In His Prime, Beanie Sigel was Better Than Jay Z

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What is true is that Jay-z is the gold standard. Anytime anyone wants to call someone a goat, they start by saying he’s better than Jay-z. Or he’s the Jay-z is Philly, Jay-z of the south. Synonymous with goat, like Bill Gates is synonymous with billionaire.

As far as the topic goes, Beans could go bar for bar with anyone, but he could not craft enough songs like goats or an album like a goat. The Jadakiss syndrome.

I noticed that beans output is not high

Not because of the drugs

But because he says he have writers block at times for weeks and one time months

Thats why I say guys like Pac nas Jay are

Amazing because they can make good to great songs at a high clip

Also Ghostface

The Unreleased songs from them what we have not heard must be massive

I think we heard almost all of pac

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
For that to be true, Beans would have to have an album undeniably better than Reasonable Doubt, and he doesn’t. Hell, he doesn’t even have one better than The Blueprint, The Black Album, American Gangster or 4:44.

The funny thing is The Reason birthed The Blueprint

Sig was the one who transitioned Rocafella into that soul sample lane

Sbp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
A lot of people can claim that and make a good case for it, but what they can't claim is Jays consistency.

That nikka been rhyming at an elite level for decades. fukk a peak if it means your best days are behind you.
Sig outspit Jay on "It's on" and " cant be life" Jay outspit Sig on " "what we do" and "guess who's back " imo :yeshrug:

DontEemTry

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sig outspit Jay on "It's on" and " cant be life" Jay outspit Sig on " "what we do" and "guess who's back " imo :yeshrug:

Exactly my opinion too.

Jay did get him on Do It Again now that I think about it