AR-AB and Dark Lo: In His Prime, Beanie Sigel was Better Than Jay Z

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
This is like some random street baller from Philly saying that AI was better than Jordan.

Beans at his prime was better than Jay at that time (2001-2005) , but prime vs prime I disagree .
Jay stopped rapping 2003
But 2001 to 2003 Jay dropped black album and the blueprint, Beans, no one remembers except Nothing like it. The B is coming was fire though.

Ian Ahbaa f/ Area51

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
²15
i agree wit AR, (beans in his prime > hov during that same period)however Hov’s longevity sets him apart from almost everyone else in the game. add the fact that he has dozens of hits under his belt and there’s no comparison really.

i just fw beans’ music way more

majority philly nggas also feel the same about Meek & Ross

Ian Ahbaa f/ Area51

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
²15
The truth was better than the blueprint
:patrice: false breh. Sigel is in my top5 whereas Jay-Z is not (6or7) and i still can’t cape for this statement.

Renegade, Never Change ,heart of the city & takeover kinda tip the scale towards Blurprint:francis:

& Jay has arguably one of the best 5 songs on the Truth.. & it’s a solo jawn:mjlol:

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
:patrice: false breh. Sigel is in my top5 whereas Jay-Z is not (6or7) and i still can’t cape for this statement.

Renegade, Never Change ,heart of the city & takeover kinda tip the scale towards Blurprint:francis:

& Jay has arguably one of the best 5 songs on the Truth.. & it’s a solo jawn:mjlol:
It definitely was one of the best songs on the Truth. Similar to how Dear Summer was one of the best songs on that Bleek album
:mjlol:

shyt was hilarious tho becuz it was a blatant attempt to make another Hard Knock Life
:heh:

Ian Ahbaa f/ Area51

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
²15
It definitely was one of the best songs on the Truth. Similar to how Dear Summer was one of the best songs on that Bleek album
:mjlol:

shyt was hilarious tho becuz it was a blatant attempt to make another Hard Knock Life
:heh:
real spit. but why not atleast give beans a verse?

i always felt like Hov saw beans’ tru potential and subtly hindered him from becoming as big as he could’ve. of coarse hov did put him in position to make millions,,but only if it made hov more millions in the process.

clearly beans’ drug addiction and legal troubles hindered him more but that’s just my take on shyt.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

Funny I never liked none of those songs and to be honest BP is one of the most overrated albums IMO. THIS>>>>>

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
real spit. but why not atleast give beans a verse?

i always felt like Hov saw beans’ tru potential and subtly hindered him from becoming as big as he could’ve. of coarse hov did put him in position to make millions,,but only if it made hov more millions in the process.

clearly beans’ drug addiction and legal troubles hindered him more but that’s just my take on shyt.
I always thought Jay was trying to help them out by having a solo track but you make a good point

Now that I think about it Jay had a whole video for Anything
:patrice: