Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
You've gotta be a biased Marvel prick to not be impressed by this trailer.

Just think if they started out with

Man of Steel
Wonder Woman
Batman Solo
Aquaman
Shazam!
Flash
Cyborg
Green Lantern
Martian Manhunter

Would have been sick....then JL.

This could be a glimpse of the excellence this can be.

Last edited:

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
DC literally fixed everything fans complained about the films (too dark, brooding, hard to see action scenes, cheap looking effects, director) based on the trailer.

And folks still complain. If this is anything like the early reviews it should be a classic.

Heck man I'm pumped. It's weird I kind of felt a Highlander feeling watching this trailer (when Conor and Ramirez were training and the music).

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
DC literally fixed everything fans complained about the films (too dark, brooding, hard to see action scenes, cheap looking effects, director) based on the trailer.

And folks still complain. If this is anything like the early reviews it should be a classic.

Heck man I'm pumped. It's weird I kind of felt a Highlander feeling watching this trailer (when Conor and Ramirez were training and the music).
This is where they lost me. I actually liked that, a refreshing break from all the camp that is starting to take over the MCU. Man of Steel was fire imo and i also really like batman vs superman. Those films were doing great financially too. Caved to critics on Justice League and lost my interest.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Look....

Everyone complains about everything, EVERYWHERE, across the board.

Y’all need to get to a point where y’all stop worrying about what “everyone” is complaining about and just focus on how y’all personally feel about it.

With that said.... costume design is on point...... movie looks decent

Martha

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
This is where they lost me. I actually liked that, a refreshing break from all the camp that is starting to take over the MCU. Man of Steel was fire imo and i also really like batman vs superman. Those films were doing great financially too. Caved to critics on Justice League and lost my interest.

yeah they shouldnt have caved cause the fans SHOWED OUT.. every single film until JL made BANK.. Suicide Squad broke all kinds of August records and won an Oscar.. the fans showed they wanted DARK

nikkas said all the films will flop and they all damn near made 100mil OW and 700+Mil WW like who else doing that back to back

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps

It's context to me. If you want a dark stand alone Batman flick or GL I'm game.

Having a dark brooding Superman is awful.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
yeah they shouldnt have caved cause the fans SHOWED OUT.. every single film until JL made BANK.. Suicide Squad broke all kinds of August records and won an Oscar.. the fans showed they wanted DARK

nikkas said all the films will flop and they all damn near made 100mil OW and 700+Mil WW like who else doing that back to back

They sucked though.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York

You know who.
242c7daff3d263b0aea64626a308da63.png

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
They sucked though.
Man of Steel is my favorite Superman film. :yeshrug:
I always thought christopher reeves was corny. But you like that Adam West style Batman, Arnold style Mr Freeze, Jim Carrey Style Riddler type superhero movie, thats cool with me. But I prefer my films to have more in common with Cap 2 than Guardians 2.
I already know aquaman is going to be corny. The only reason people were hyped to begin with was because Jason Mamua's look made some like a departure from the corniness of his portrayal in the past. But now i hear they're bringing back the original costume and going comedy? :mjlol:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin

We gotta stop doing this and looking at it like that.

It’s not about caving and it’s also not realistically about copying someone else (someone that it can be argued “copied their format and made improvements to it,” DC/WB has more comic book movies and been making them for over 40yrs now)

It’s about not wanting to be complacent and just quietly rest on “your level of success” but working on your craft making the changes necessary to reach a higher level of success.

I don’t see nothing wrong with them trying to be ambitious and reach higher?

Martha

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
We gotta stop doing this and looking at it like that.

It’s not about caving and it’s also not realistically about copying someone else (someone that it can be argued “copied their format and made improvements to it,” DC/WB has more comic book movies and been making them for over 40yrs now)

It’s about not wanting to be complacent and just quietly rest on “your level of success” but working on your craft making the changes necessary to reach a higher level of success.

I don’t see nothing wrong with them trying to be ambitious and reach higher?

Martha
All i know is i'm not watching anymore of their batman forever style movies.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
But I'm sure you'd watch their 1989 OG Batman style movies if they went that direction. Its ok for them to go back to what they started.:ehh:

Martha
They actually started with camp, Adam West pre-dates Micheal Keaton.:sas1: But i'll let you cook thinking this tired retread is a step forward:sas2:
because as soon as the exec's feel some sort of risk, they fall back on humor over good story telling.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
They actually started with camp, Adam West pre-dates Micheal Keaton.:sas1: But i'll let you cook thinking this tired retread is a step forward:sas2:
because as soon as the exec's feel some sort of risk, they fall back on humor over good story telling.

Oh I KNOW DC DEFINITELY started the camp, dont understand how many others try to revise history like it started in 2008 but oh well. Glad you too know the truth. I mean... like I said "over 40 years." That was my modest way of implying that:smugdraper:

There's risk and bad decisions..... I really dont think anything they've done really's been a risk. A risk to me wouldve been if they didnt go the Nolan direction and made the Batman film that Darren Aronofsky wanted to make. Just like how Snyder said, DC has never made DARK comic book movies.

But to your final line, you can have both..... humor and good story telling. QT for one made a career off that.:smugbiden:

Martha