Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
His wife Mera can and threatened a guy by doing it:sadcam::wow:. Anyone that thinks Aquaman is a joke just read Geoff Johns run shyt is flames so far. If they do the Trenchers first:blessed::damn::damn:!!! They dragging humans to the bottom of the ocean bruhs!!!:damn::damn:

:demonic:

bruhhhhhhhhhh, nikkas dont understand how gully AM can get... shyt can go literally from 0 - 100

have ancient beasts swallowing you whole and wrecking your whole estate with a tsunami

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
Theres not a damn thing interesting about Aquaman. Not one. Just make him the Hawkeye of the group. Have him in Justice league. But dont waste your time on a solo movie NO ONE is interested in seeing :snoop:

actually, there's plenty interesting about Aquaman and I'm interested in seeing him done right on a major media platform.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
bruhhhhhhhhhh, nikkas dont understand how gully AM can get... shyt can go literally from 0 - 100
have ancient beasts swallowing you whole and wrecking your whole estate with a tsunami

With ol boy from the Conjuring doing this they can really play with the creepy and unknown factors of the oceans and it's creatures. Aquaman can summon krakens and other more magic based creatures as well.:damn::damn:

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
With ol boy from the Conjuring doing this they can really play with the creepy and unknown factors of the oceans and it's creatures. Aquaman can summon krakens and other more magic based creatures as well.:damn::damn:
The fact that us humans have only covered a fraction of the ocean in real life is :wow:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
I STAY shyttin on these muthafukkas :mjlol:
shyts like my 2nd gig

Go on fukk with them other muthafukkas
Muthafukkin weirdos
:deadmanny:
Got a poster whos 3 other posters and dont NOBODY see that shyt

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I STAY shyttin on these muthafukkas :mjlol:
shyts like my 2nd gig

Go on fukk with them other muthafukkas
Muthafukkin weirdos
:deadmanny:
Got a poster whos 3 other posters and dont NOBODY see that shyt

You keep calling them weirdos and you're in here stanning for a product you don't make any money from and it's not just this thread, it's any thread that has to do with DC. How pathetic :mjlol: