Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
At least make ur trollin make sense fam, gunn and waitiki say hi just to name a couple
You really comparing the resumes of James Wan with those two? Get real.

Nobody was knocking down those 2 directors doors to make films.

James Wan could do anything he wanted.

Those directors aren't in the same discussion.

We really calling james gunn the director of super and slither a visionary director? :mjlol:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
ktpng.gif
:therethere:
-Martha

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
the dikk jokes in Guardians of the Galaxy 2 are what real film making looks like :russ:
lol at least ur a good sport and can keep the jokin goin unlike that crybaby DB who just negs when he's mad like a faggit.

anyway not to continue derailing yall think wan will keep snyder's cgi water effects or create his own or mix the two etc. i've sad it before but i hope they introduce the atlantian sorcery school like in young justice along with the tech aspect they had. aquaman's combat will be fun to explore and see, especially turning the clowned talking to fish power into a badass accessory like calling fish to camouflage him or squids to drop ink screens or sea turtles to group into a giant shell shield (maybe limited telepathy/mind control on non sea creatures) etc :wow:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Guess we can't all post like passive aggressive fakkits because we are too dumb to communicate or back up our arguments. :wrist:

With a name like Kool aid it's probably expected you have a lot of sugar running through your veins.:russ:

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
lol at least ur a good sport and can keep the jokin goin unlike that crybaby DB who just negs when he's mad like a faggit.

anyway not to continue derailing yall think wan will keep snyder's cgi water effects or create his own or mix the two etc. i've sad it before but i hope they introduce the atlantian sorcery school like in young justice along with the tech aspect they had. aquaman's combat will be fun to explore and see, especially turning the clowned talking to fish power into a badass accessory like calling fish to camouflage him or squids to drop ink screens or sea turtles to group into a giant shell shield (maybe limited telepathy/mind control on non sea creatures) etc :wow:

those dont sound too bad actually

parallax

Superstar
Daps
im excited for aquaman. hopefully it can undo the damage that the superfriends did to aquamans name