Supporter
Daps
Limited-Edition-Aquaman-Movie-Poster-entourage-9926672-594-446.jpg

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I didn't know WW got down like that:damn:, she sucked in BvS.
nikka you tripping:childplease:

But yeah, everyone was cold in Flashpoint except Barry, Cyborg, and Superman (until the end)

And it was DOPE...

Which I look at corn balls with disgust who were surprised that Batman and Superman wrecked certain bad guys in BvS. nikkas were removing limbs in Flahpoint Paradox and it was clearly a Batman who no longer gave a fukk and a Superman finding himself

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Gonna be some dark and gritty underwater bullshyt that no ones gonna give a muthafukk about

DC gonna scratch their heads like "what did we do wrong?"

Muthafukkas like the AmeriKKKan gov't of this comic book flik shyt :deadmanny:

Make cartoons goddammit

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Never read a Aquaman comic so I don't know much about the character except from what I read in a few Justice League comics back in the day and Superfriends reruns on Cartoon Network. Never had much interest in the character but I can see the potential in the film. I don't recall a live action movie taking place completely underwater. I wonder who they'll get to play Black Manta.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Gonna be some dark and gritty underwater bullshyt that no ones gonna give a muthafukk about

DC gonna scratch their heads like "what did we do wrong?"

Muthafukkas like the AmeriKKKan gov't of this comic book flik shyt :deadmanny:

Make cartoons goddammit

okay dummy... which is why marvels best movie to date is one where they tried moving to dark and gritty.. once again

dummy :umad:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
:ohhh: can he pull a magneto on wolverine and control all the water in our body? :ohhh: :ohhh:
His wife Mera can and threatened a guy by doing it:sadcam::wow:. Anyone that thinks Aquaman is a joke just read Geoff Johns run shyt is flames so far. If they do the Trenchers first:blessed::damn::damn:!!! They dragging humans to the bottom of the ocean bruhs!!!:damn::damn:

:demonic: