MegaManX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I watched this 2 weeks ago or so. Definitely my best DC cinematic experience since Wonder Woman.
They mostly got this right imo. Stiry was simple but not annoyingly bad and it had a unique look, they really got this water world right imo, the creatures, cities and all looked dope. Action scenes looked good too.
In a way it reminded me to Black Panther.

While we are on the topic, Wonder Woman and most DC movies are TRASH because the hero tends to be WILDLY MORE POWERFUL than 90% of the enemies in the films.

This is why people like batman. Dude is just a man. A heavily injured and scarred man. All his enemies are WAY STRONGER THAN HIM.

Aquaman said it best "I been getting my ass kicked ever since I went looking for this trident."

That is a quest story. The hero should be the underdog. Even the regular Atlantean guard whipped his ass. Had him locked up from a couple of regular grunts. GRUNTS HOMIE. GRUNTS.

Aquaman was the first DC film that gave a shyt about a fukking narrative.

Wonder Woman was about a stupid girl who is a fukking god beating up world war 1 tech infantry that literally can shoot her dead in the face and not even hurt her. It is why NO ONE that isn't a weeb likes Superman. Dude is crazy overpowered and corny

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
yeah pretty much. Go watch the marvel movies. nikkas always getting clapped up.

I've seen one guy fly into space into a wormhole carrying a nuke and surviving.

Another guy float into another dimension in space face down a god and defeat him by creating a loophole in the fabric of time.

One guy get injected with a serum and literally turn into a superman overnight.

One guy being able to survive getting thrown off a mountain and after he eats a flower turn into Superman.

Haven't even touched on the Hulk/Thor/Spiderman/Antman/Guardians.

Just your average joes :mjgrin:

On the low the Batmans/Hawkeyes/Black Widows are even more ridiculous than the metas/aliens/suits.

Last edited:

Sensitive Christian Grey

The Fisher King
Daps
Reppin
Welsh Hills
we out cheah

fff067bd738ce2919eb60faae3530800d20c0ce3

:picard:How did he survive that shyt?

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
While we are on the topic, Wonder Woman and most DC movies are TRASH because the hero tends to be WILDLY MORE POWERFUL than 90% of the enemies in the films.
Man of Steel - Zod was as strong as Superman but was a military general.

Batman v Superman - they needed to go 3 on 1 against Doomsday and Superman got killed.

Suicide Squad - Enchantress was vastly more powerful than anyone else in the squad

Wonder Woman - Ares is/was the god of war.

Aquaman - Orm had combat training probably from the best teachers in Atlantis.

MegaManX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Man of Steel - Zod was as strong as Superman but was a military general.

Great movie for like 20 out of the 2 hours of filming.

Batman v Superman - they needed to go 3 on 1 against Doomsday and Superman got killed.

Movie was trash.

Suicide Squad - Enchantress was vastly more powerful than anyone else in the squad

I liked this film.

Wonder Woman - Ares is/was the god of war.

Once again, like 3 minutes of the film, she is equally matched by her opponents.

Aquaman - Orm had combat training probably from the best teachers in Atlantis.

Regular nikkas was whipping Aquaman's ass.

Go read "Save the Cat"

A good hero story needs constant equal or greater opposition. You can't drop a strong dude at the very end of a story and call the MOVIE a success. That fight scene was, but not the full film.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box

This is why people like batman. Dude is just a man. A heavily injured and scarred man. All his enemies are WAY STRONGER THAN HIM.

Aquaman said it best "I been getting my ass kicked ever since I went looking for this trident."

That is a quest story. The hero should be the underdog. Even the regular Atlantean guard whipped his ass. Had him locked up from a couple of regular grunts. GRUNTS HOMIE. GRUNTS.

Aquaman was the first DC film that gave a shyt about a fukking narrative.

Wonder Woman was about a stupid girl who is a fukking god beating up world war 1 tech infantry that literally can shoot her dead in the face and not even hurt her. It is why NO ONE that isn't a weeb likes Superman. Dude is crazy overpowered and corny

i promised to be on positive vibes this 2019. but this is by far the dumbes marveL dikk eating post ive seen in a while..

BLACK WIDOW went toe to toe with fukking PROXIMA MIDNIGHT... please dont piss me off... foh