reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
I watched this 2 weeks ago or so. Definitely my best DC cinematic experience since Wonder Woman.
They mostly got this right imo. Stiry was simple but not annoyingly bad and it had a unique look, they really got this water world right imo, the creatures, cities and all looked dope. Action scenes looked good too.
In a way it reminded me to Black Panther.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
People thought Aquaman had an uphill battle ahead. That it needed to move because the competition - Spider-Man, Mary Poppins, and Bumblebee - was too deep.

Fishman yeeted on them goofy movies.

crfmlpxu8o821.png

#WanBillion WASHED them other fukk nikka competitors away, mary who ? Floppins ?? oh that hoe ... bum who ? the bee ?? fucc that nikka

Miles :salute: but there can be only ONE King
3bf576d29de9f6a03e18b5bdafe806e2.png

1f1991cf70ca2151f555b6e35886f984.png

blankstairz

Superstar
Daps
Strong effort. Very strong effort. :obama:
Just visually stunning. Blown away by the visuals. :whoo:

Great casting choices.

Give Snyder credit. He had his flaws we know.

Some say he ruined the DCEU but he also saved it by casting Gal for WW and Momoa for Aquaman.

Amber looking good with that red hair. :takedat:

Father and son relationships. :wow:

Black Manta. :wow:

James Wan did it.
LF9kHHD.png

Good for DC, man. Very good.

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
Never liked dude in the books but he looked sold in JL & im hearing mostly positive shyt about this so I'm gonna have to check it sooner than I planned to. Maybe the movie can make me give a fukk about him how Avengers did.

Only thing I wanna see if DC can do is take people nobody heard of & make em household names. Comparing Avengers to JL, whatever. Who's some nobody knows dudes they can make icons? & Don't to pretend SSquad did that, I actually liked the movie for the most part too.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Never liked dude in the books but he looked sold in JL & im hearing mostly positive shyt about this so I'm gonna have to check it sooner than I planned to. Maybe the movie can make me give a fukk about him how Avengers did.

Only thing I wanna see if DC can do is take people nobody heard of & make em household names. Comparing Avengers to JL, whatever. Who's some nobody knows dudes they can make icons? & Don't to pretend SSquad did that, I actually liked the movie for the most part too.
Word is they got a Plastic Man movie in the pipeline so that'll be interesting, assuming it's legit.

detach

Banned
Daps
Reppin
OHIO
The only bad movies in the DCEU is Green Lantern, BvS, JL, and Suicide Squad. nikkas need to stop disrespecting MoS and Aquaman. :ufdup:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Point is 90% of these comic movies have basic ass scripts with plot holes and questionable dialogue and scenes. Just be entertaining

You got nikkaz dissecting editing and all kinds of technical shyt like they Siskel and Ebert. Get the fukk outta my face

They only do that to DC movies. Tons of MCU movies be average as hell with everything, but they don't have the same energy criticizing it. Its no Black Panther, but the bias against DC is :scust:

Especially when DC officially made Aquaman into a legit worldwide force and no longer the punchline of the comic book world. That's a hell of a task to do, to undo 5 decades of the "talk to fish" jokes and bodied it with a visual masterpiece and a likeable main character.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
The more I think about it the more I can't believe they actually did that. Even though I really liked the movie when it dropped that scene is so damn ridiculous it's a wonder why it doesn't get the same amount of nerd rage as Superman snapping Zod's neck

You know exactly why.......biases always at work.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
"DISNEYGANG" have sat by and watched as they've ruined their live action legacy and bombed with Solo, ruined the Pirates franchise, diminishing returns with Star Wars, ruined Indiana Jones... Flopped with Mary Poppins of all things, Flopped with Christopher Robin, failed poor Ava Duvernay :mjcry:

Pixar still going strong, MCU still going strong.. and that's where they've continued to have massive hits. Don't get it twisted, Disney knows how to fukk up a good thing :mjgrin: :ufdup:

Make a thread about this......I mean ASAP

They gonna burn themselves

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Apparently the disney regime sheep said OBVIOUS BIAS towards DC was a fake conspiracy.... since Aquaman outperformed the entire december competition, bloggers and critics been doing this NON STOP.. but im sleep tho, DC fans are the toxic ones apparently

LOTS of backpeddling like this clown here also :mjlol:

Basically, critics no matter what DC does will continue the click bait hating for every damn thing.. Screen rant dropped an article about how the underwater cgi hair movements were as bad as the Supes JL lip cgi fiasco :snoop:

The Success of AquaGAWD burns their soul

Among the dumbest articles written in recent times.