Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
July 21st 2018

Imagine being a WB exec and Wan is sending you his notes for this movie.

Wan: There's going to be a giant underwater battle.
WB: Okay, a little expensive, but it makes sense for the chara-
Wan: They ride sharks into battle.
WB: Uh...Okay, I guess...
Wan: And giant crocs and sea dragons.
WB: What's a sea dra-
Wan: Against mutated crab people.
WB: What are you do-
Wan: Give me money.

Trillest post when the first trailer dropped
3bf576d29de9f6a03e18b5bdafe806e2.png

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
November 26 2018

Not trying to troll, cracked a joke I thought was fairly innocent but I guess I underestimated how much y'all love Aquaman

And not sure what number trailer I saw but it looks like your basic overblown CGI fest to me, like an underwater version of Scorpion King/
Wrath of the Titans/Gods of Egypt or the scene where Obi Wan, Qui Gon and Jar Jar go to that underwater city stretched to a two and a half hour movie except with a hot redhead thrown in for good measure

Tell you what, I won't post in this thread again after this one, I'll leave y'all be, but keep my posts in here as a placeholder for when this movie gets a 30 percent on Rotten Tomatoes and shyts the bed at the box office

Anything else to add brehh ?? :mjlit:

Destroyed the competition back to back, Week 1, week 2 and now looking to be #1 in week 3
Road to a BILLY !!:wow:

ThirdAct

Superstar
Daps
YEAH, BRO! LIKE AQUAMAN, DUDE! THAT MOVIE IS SO RAD AND KILLER, BROSEF! WHITE PEOPLE IN UNDERWATER CGI CITIES, BUDDY! WOOOOOO! HIGH FIVE!

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
Saw this earlier today and enjoyed it, especially the visual effects. Listening to the soundtrack right now and I must say that was another highlight of the film.

I was confused about them not talking inside a bubble like they did in Justice League.

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
Movie was crack. Glad that both of the biggest and best superhero movies of the year (this and Black Panther) featured strong anti Cac messages with powerful non Cac kings at the forefront, and two extremely well done Black villains who were shown to be competent and deadly. Lots of parallels between the two movies but I enjoyed each for what it was :blessed:

Ironically, Arthur's past is closer to Killmonger in that he had never been to Atlantis and he resented it because of his dead parent

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
I was confused about them not talking inside a bubble like they did in Justice League.

Only Meera has the power to manipulate water like that, she does it for private conversations like in JL. It's why she can do different things in Aquaman.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Damn homie, you went back a minute. I'm glad it did well but I honestly don't care and didn't care much for the movie. So with me, it flopped. :manny:
I feel for dude because he rides hard for DC and this finally gives him some real hope that they will start getting their universe right. I was wrong on it flopping and wrong on WW domestic gross as well so I will stop predicting their success and hope they make good movies.

But this is a big W for DCU no bones about it. Let em have their day.

get proven wrong and now moving goal posts.. lol you got it.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Breh :russ: are you working right now? You’re really digging up old shyt. For what?

Not back to work till next week, that nice britsh christmans holiday :blessed: .. no reason other than to show these trolls how wrong they were :yeshrug: and i kept my word, ive been positive bout it.. so dont see any issue bout it

"DISNEYGANG" have sat by and watched as they've ruined their live action legacy and bombed with Solo, ruined the Pirates franchise, diminishing returns with Star Wars, ruined Indiana Jones... Flopped with Mary Poppins of all things, Flopped with Christopher Robin, failed poor Ava Duvernay :mjcry:

Pixar still going strong, MCU still going strong.. and that's where they've continued to have massive hits. Don't get it twisted, Disney knows how to fukk up a good thing :mjgrin: :ufdup:

mary floppins got absolutely destroyed by the GAWD and these clowns been crying non stop on twitter about how its a sham to cinema that Aquaman is doing so well in BO :mjlol: the salty tears are REAL lmaoo

the disney regime is not good for the entertainment business and it clealry shows, minus their cash cow IP's they've been bombing left and right.. next year they gonna cake off the MCU and them live remakes but artemis fowl gonna flop so hard smh

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
All imma say is if this movie flopped like majority of you clowns wanted i to do, this entire thread would look hella different :yeshrug:

it'll be a whole mouse dikkfest in here with nothing but memes and cheers but since the opposite happened, the trolls have either disappeared or dropping exaggerated hate posts... either way :yeshrug:

AquaGAWD crushed the competition with the wrath of the 7 seas....

1f1991cf70ca2151f555b6e35886f984.png

And on that note.. POSITIVE VIBES all 2019

hope you clowns find it in your heart to stop being bitter and enjoy the movies... peace and love

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
"DISNEYGANG" have sat by and watched as they've ruined their live action legacy and bombed with Solo, ruined the Pirates franchise, diminishing returns with Star Wars, ruined Indiana Jones... Flopped with Mary Poppins of all things, Flopped with Christopher Robin, failed poor Ava Duvernay :mjcry:

Pixar still going strong, MCU still going strong.. and that's where they've continued to have massive hits. Don't get it twisted, Disney knows how to fukk up a good thing :mjgrin: :ufdup:

It's MCU and Pixar for Mickey.

Kat Kennedy killed SW though.

But those live action Dumbo, Aladdin, and ESPECIALLY Lion King are gonna print money.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
All imma say is if this movie flopped like majority of you clowns wanted i to do, this entire thread would look hella different :yeshrug:

it'll be a whole mouse dikkfest in here with nothing but memes and cheers but since the opposite happened, the trolls have either disappeared or dropping exaggerated hate posts... either way :yeshrug:

AquaGAWD crushed the competition with the wrath of the 7 seas....

1f1991cf70ca2151f555b6e35886f984.png

And on that note.. POSITIVE VIBES all 2019

hope you clowns find it in your heart to stop being bitter and enjoy the movies... peace and love

that Wan smiley still cracks me up.