MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
It would be a shame if WB doesn't allow Cavill to make a Superman movie with a less polarizing director.

Matthew Vaughn. Chris McQuarrie. Both of those cars have shown interest. shyt based on the man from uncle, I’d be interested to see what guy Ritchie could do with Superman

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Matthew Vaughn. Chris McQuarrie. Both of those cars have shown interest. shyt based on the man from uncle, I’d be interested to see what guy Ritchie could do with Superman
I would be really interested in what a Guy Ritchie Superman movie starring Henry Cavill would look like.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
These strays:deadmanny:

:mjlol: At when people complain about the war and say “bu bu bu but it’s happening on both sides” when it’s clearly not.

This war will never end if one side put down they guns and other continues to shoot and hit cats with sniper rifles.

Martha
Some people are eager to call out some but remain hauntingly silent on others....

But that’s per usual

This Stan war was cool a few years ago. At this point the cinematic landscape is pretty clear so some nikkas are rocking the internet equivalent of girbauds right now :mjlol:

mr x

Superstar
Daps
giphy.gif

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
July 18 2018

Aquaman was always DCs card against marvel. Hopefully this is good i always liked the aquaman character. Anyone who can control sea monsters is a bad man-fish

It shoulda been a summer movie... how you do a fun waterflick at xmas? Who makes these dumb ass decisions.

Shoulda been late august at latest imo...

Anymore doubts brehhs ??? :mjlit:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Some people are eager to call out some but remain hauntingly silent on others....

But that’s per usual

This Stan war was cool a few years ago. At this point the cinematic landscape is pretty clear so some nikkas are rocking the internet equivalent of girbauds right now :mjlol:

Big Avirex Jacket
4XL White T
Baggie Girbaud jeans with a white rag hanging in the the back pocket
Blue Lugz Boots

Driving a 92 Crown Vic with 32 inch rims, M&M custom paint job, TVs all in the back, with three 12’s in the truck..... but that shyt rattles like fukk:mjgrin:

Martha

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Aquaman about to do a bill and only Black Panther has an origin that has reached that feat. :manny:

And as a side note just to be clear: Mary Poppins got fukkin destroyed while many retards on here actually thought it'd put an end to Aquaman with families coming out to see that shyt

"DISNEYGANG" they said :huhldup:

Just making sure all of the facts are in here. Don't @ me :hubie:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
"DISNEYGANG" have sat by and watched as they've ruined their live action legacy and bombed with Solo, ruined the Pirates franchise, diminishing returns with Star Wars, ruined Indiana Jones... Flopped with Mary Poppins of all things, Flopped with Christopher Robin, failed poor Ava Duvernay :mjcry:

Pixar still going strong, MCU still going strong.. and that's where they've continued to have massive hits. Don't get it twisted, Disney knows how to fukk up a good thing :mjgrin: :ufdup:

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Movie was crack. Glad that both of the biggest and best superhero movies of the year (this and Black Panther) featured strong anti Cac messages with powerful non Cac kings at the forefront, and two extremely well done Black villains who were shown to be competent and deadly. Lots of parallels between the two movies but I enjoyed each for what it was :blessed: