Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The problem with DC is they were too quick to want that Avengers money, they should've took their time. They got hits with Aquaman and Wonder Woman but, it looks weird having these actors in JL and BvS when they're going to have to choose a new Batman/Superman. So what, are they gonna scrap Jason Mamoa and Gal Gadot or pretend the JL/BvS movies never happened :mjlol: They shouldn't even be going through these issues. They had absolute piff with the Dark Knight series. All they had to do was bring the Man of Steel movies right afterward, then Aquaman and Wonder Woman, then they could have did Justice League.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Yeah let’s talk about this last thing you said. Were you high?
giphy.gif

seriously tho.
i preheated it and thought i could just crack it into the skillet and let it fry for like a minute or two.
it cooked. like nothing blew up or anything, but that shyt came out blacker than charcoal!
:sadbagmj:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
The problem with DC is they were too quick to want that Avengers money, they should've took their time. They got hits with Aquaman and Wonder Woman but, it looks weird having these actors in JL and BvS when they're going to have to choose a new Batman/Superman. So what, are they gonna scrap Jason Mamoa and Gal Gadot or pretend the JL/BvS movies never happened :mjlol: They shouldn't even be going through these issues. They had absolute piff with the Dark Knight series. All they had to do was bring the Man of Steel movies right afterward, then Aquaman and Wonder Woman, then they could have did Justice League.

Truth be told if Green Lantern would’ve dropped now like before Aquaman or after, it be more more better received today than it was back then.

They also should’ve atleast never panicked and dropped that project. Even if they felt it wasn’t a hit, build from it and make the sequel better..... most movies take a dramatic jump forward with their 2nd movie

Justice League should’ve had everyone that was in there PLUS a Green Lantern

Martha

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
i would cut out the whole sequence in the desert and some of the stuff of him as a boy

the film was exhausting by the end but all the stuff with black manta would make a fantastic short film

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
meh I loved this movie and am a fan of this portrayal of Aquaman which we don’t get without JLA to show proof of concept

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Damn homie, you went back a minute. I'm glad it did well but I honestly don't care and didn't care much for the movie. So with me, it flopped. :manny:

These strays:deadmanny:

:mjlol: At when people complain about the war and say “bu bu bu but it’s happening on both sides” when it’s clearly not.

This war will never end if one side put down they guns and other continues to shoot and hit cats with sniper rifles.

Martha

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
These strays:deadmanny:

:mjlol: At when people complain about the war and say “bu bu bu but it’s happening on both sides” when it’s clearly not.

This war will never end if one side put down they guns and other continues to shoot and hit cats with sniper rifles.

Martha
I feel for dude because he rides hard for DC and this finally gives him some real hope that they will start getting their universe right. I was wrong on it flopping and wrong on WW domestic gross as well so I will stop predicting their success and hope they make good movies.

But this is a big W for DCU no bones about it. Let em have their day.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I feel for dude because he rides hard for DC and this finally gives him some real hope that they will start getting their universe right. I was wrong on it flopping and wrong on WW domestic gross as well so I will stop predicting their success and hope they make good movies.

You should have known that the DC properties will put people in the seats. They always do. Aquaman doing these numbers though.. it's going to be the biggest origin film ever behind Black Panther. :wow:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin

Might wanna go check your post history in Shazam then too:mjgrin:

Not just you but anyone else..... so there won’t be too many strays upped mid April:lupe:

Martha