Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
At least @Still FloW will straight up tell you that your momma should've swallowed you like she did for the rest of the train that got ran on her or some shyt.

@Bryan Danielson is on that Jay-Z shyt where you know he's going at you but because it's a sly reference to some shyt you might've said 3 years ago you might look foolish calling him out for it because it'll make you look like the instigator.

That’s actually hilarious :russ:

But that’s not true.... at the end of the day this shyt is one thing

“Jokes”

I humbly can’t accept being compared to the goat..... compare me to....... Juicy J or something..... hell Im Killa Priest/Mystikal status at best!:bryan:

Martha

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
At least @Still FloW will straight up tell you that your momma should've swallowed you like she did for the rest of the train that got ran on her or some shyt.

@Bryan Danielson is on that Jay-Z shyt where you know he's going at you but because it's a sly reference to some shyt you might've said 3 years ago you might look foolish calling him out for it because it'll make you look like the instigator.
Both are wack posters and after the splendid fall of grace of Dominic Brehetto the only people in the way of killing the awful Marvel v DC shyt indefinitely on The Coli.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
So are we done?:russell:

Anyone ready to talk about how well this movie continues to be doing again or favorite scenes?

I’ve still yet to say anything bad or negative about this movie and I actually may go see this a second time soon

Martha

Last edited:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
3 things my G....

1- I do nothing worse than (or even close to the level of) Stillflow, so if you don’t have a problem with his post or how he keeps the “fake rivalry” going (cuz I’ve never seen you address him). You really shouldn’t have a problem with me

2- A fact can’t be a sneak diss, it was what it was but it don’t even matter now right ? It’s making bank!

3- I haven’t made any dedicated threads or went FULL IN like I and a lot of other people on all sides used to do, but if you really want me to show you the difference in how much I’ve actually toned down, we can really get it poppin.:hubie:

If Fred, Art Bar, Mika, POSTING IN ALL CAPS or

WHATEVER

THIS

IS

:devil:

:evil:

Don’t bother you, then I don’t know why anything else should. There is nothing “passive aggressive”, I don’t even think some of y’all even know what that is cause y’all not using it right.

Martha
Pfft your clearly passive aggressive your trying to hate on aqm success but don’t want confrontation so you try to do little things like I pointed out by discussing the box office ( ignoring the facts of the time frame of the release , the ww success it was already having , competition at the box office ), trying to pretend to not be bias but co-signing criticism while saying ohh I liked the movie but everyone can have an opinion :mjgrin: . You still running with Martha after all this time , spent a bunch of time with terrific thot or whatever corny phrase . Yet I literally see you arguing against anyone’s negative opinion of something marvel related someone says Brie Larson looks bored in CM trailer or it may flop and you running to talk about Brazil and how look the world wants to see see CM so their opinion is wrong

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Pfft your clearly passive aggressive your trying to hate on aqm success but don’t want confrontation so you try to do little things like I pointed out by discussing the box office ( ignoring the facts of the time frame of the release , the ww success it was already having , competition at the box office ), trying to pretend to not be bias but co-signing criticism while saying ohh I liked the movie but everyone can have an opinion :mjgrin: . You still running with Martha after all this time , spent a bunch of time with terrific thot or whatever corny phrase . Yet I literally see you arguing against anyone’s negative opinion of something marvel related someone says Brie Larson looks bored in CM trailer or it may flop and you running to talk about Brazil and how look the world wants to see see CM so their opinion is wrong

You’re first paragraph is absolutely false.
I won’t call it lies cuz if you believe that then I can’t knock your opinion, but I can denounce it as FALSE.

The second paragraph is bunch of poppycot and it’s like you’re reaching at anything now. I never argued against anyone in the CM thread matter fact there aren’t any arguments in there at all. You see what you wanna see and unfortunately it’s not accurate or true.

Ok I hate DC? But it’s funny how I defend MOS and Green Lantern (that movie really isn’t as bad as people love to say). I watch and am a fan of the CWDC shows (the last crossover was great) and as of yesterday finally saw Titans (and completed) and thought that was pretty good, looking forward for Doom Patrol. The Blackest Night storyline event is one of if not my FAVORITE comic event series and that’s from DC.

Like something with what you’re saying ain’t adding up? I’m sorry friend, but you got it all wrong.

Let’s not pollute this thread anymore.... especially with all these FALSE allegations, I tried to transition it out back to the topic. Holla at me via PM, or not. Up to you.

But I’m on record now 2 times clearly trynna get back on topic and off this malarkey :hubie:

Martha

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I mean, people would openly mock fans of the movie. You literally couldn't talk about another superhero movie without people bringing up how much they hated MoS. It just got fukking obnoxious after a while, and I think over time, the fans of the movie become more and more frustrated until some of them grew into the zealots we have now.

If anyone tried that shyt with me in real life I'd smack the shyt out of them :ufdup:

But luckily for me my arrest record is clean because everyone I know in real life at least enjoyed the movie to some extent. :manny:

It's only a vocal group of internet dweebs still trying to bash it :pachaha:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
by mentioning AQM opening weekend gross etc with your passive aggressiveness your just as bad as you use to be

Wait what? Who cares what the opening weekend was when the 2nd weekend made almost as much as the first? This movie is on track to at least pass $900M worldwide which only a handful of comic book movies have done..

Anyone talkin box office about Aquaman doesn't seem to understand box office very well. It's doing amazing numbers out here

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Both are wack posters and after the splendid fall of grace of Dominic Brehetto the only people in the way of killing the awful Marvel v DC shyt indefinitely on The Coli.

2019 is going to be different I see. You and I are in complete agreement :russ:

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
I haven't seen the movie yet, but was Manta bad ass like he suppose to be or was he a cheeseball? :lupe:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
I haven't seen the movie yet, but was Manta bad ass like he suppose to be or was he a cheeseball? :lupe:

The answers you’re gonna get are gonna be extremes in both direction. Best to not trust any judgement but you’re own

Martha