reigun

Superstar
Daps
The combo of James Wan being of Chinese descent and horny Chinese broads lusting after Jason Momoa is gonna make Aquaman a blockbuster in China.
Not to mention the visual spectacle. Chinese audiences love big visual effect movies.

(Audiences in the West love them too, but we like to pretend otherwise for the sake of appearing smart lol)

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
Started last night and finished this morning...

As a guy that's really enjoyed the MCU, but not really feeling the DCU so far, this shyt was pretty damn good.

They missed on a few things, attempted humor, and I really didn't like the look of the Black Manta guy.

But, man cast was solid (even w/ his brother reminding me of a young slim shady) action was dope and ole girl was nice to look at and great side kick.

I would place it 2nd behind MOS in the DCU.

I think the DCU guys will love it, most comic book fans will think it was pretty good, and the avg movie-goer will think its at least enjoyable.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL

As a guy that's really enjoyed the MCU, but not really feeling the DCU so far, this shyt was pretty damn good.

They missed on a few things, attempted humor, and I really didn't like the look of the Black Manta guy.

But, man cast was solid (even w/ his brother reminding me of a young slim shady) action was dope and ole girl was nice to look at and great side kick.

I think the DCU guys will love it, most comic book fans will think it was pretty good, and the avg movie-goer will think its at least enjoyable.

Don't tell me you watched the CAM version :picard::stopitslime:

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box

nikka watched a cam version and got the NERVE to tell us it was just okay.. man foh.. broke ass bum ,go pay for an imax my nikka

of course you wont like his design when you watchin some shaky chinese bootleg verson..

mods bush this broke boi

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
I've got a good feeling about this one, brehs.

WB ruined the original DC trinity (Batman/Superman/Wonder Woman) but is about to give us a new trinity (Wonder Woman/Aquaman/Shazam). :wow:

Can't wait for next Wednesday to see it.