reigun

Superstar
Daps
Chinese midnight release tonight. First general audience reactions coming (assuming English speaking folks see it or translate what the Chinese say).

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
giphy.gif

Martha

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
i was gonna use my amazon prime membership for a early watch but ima wait. This cant be viewed in no less than RPX

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Something weird going on with the release here. The biggest theater chain in the Netherlands doesn't feature the movie at all on its front page and it comes out next week. Like normally tickets for a tentpole feature like this would be available two weeks in advance.

I don't know if there's some stuff going on with the theater count or whatever, but it's just very weird.:patrice:

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
I heard Aquaman is like Black Panther. Except it sucks.:pachaha:

Aquaman looks trash imo my expectations are extremely low:hubie:

Im gonna be real... every trailer i have seen for this looks laughbly bad. I still got my tickets for the 21st though.

the forced hate at this point is laughable... like you dummies take no days off..

shyt is buzzing positively worldwide and looking to be a bonafide hit... but carry on tho.. because your 3 viewership is going to be the reason why the movie can't break even fukking fakkits.. see you all open week

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
the day the Imax tickets came out in London, shyt was damn near sold out by the time me and my nikkas got ours... 3 rows left.. less than 12 hours smh :wow:

nikkas was fiending to see this shyt in Imax.. maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan i can't fukking wait :wow:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
the forced hate at this point is laughable... like you dummies take no days off..

shyt is buzzing positively worldwide and looking to be a bonafide hit... but carry on tho.. because your 3 viewership is going to be the reason why the movie can't break even fukking fakkits.. see you all open week

Forced hate? Mofo i dont care anout none
Of this ish, fhe trailers have all been garbage

cenoflg

Pro
Daps

Suck a AIDS dikk and die slow bytch ass nikka:scust::pacspit:

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Something weird going on with the release here. The biggest theater chain in the Netherlands doesn't feature the movie at all on its front page and it comes out next week. Like normally tickets for a tentpole feature like this would be available two weeks in advance.

I don't know if there's some stuff going on with the theater count or whatever, but it's just very weird.:patrice:
You live in Netherlands?