Aquaman 2: Return of The Billi [OFFICIAL Date: DECEMBER 16, 2022]

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
I wouldn't be surprised if this movie and Shazam are never released.

It's obvious this new WB cac is trying to do a reset of everything.

Black Adam will get a pass because The Rock is the biggest star on the planet and they don't want to mess up the relationship they have with him.
as he should tbh

doing a hard reset might bring DC back to the original plan of releasing films with the team of ben, gal, henry and mamoa. I think thats their version of robert, chris, scarlett, mark, renner and hemsworth.

Black Adam has literally no other characters from any birds of prey, suicide squad JL, batman etc. movies out now BUT harcourt from PeaceMaker is in it. Suicide Squad 2 was a success and i think thats a decent way of continuing the DCU where peacemaker and idris character are recurring people. The only issue to figure out besides that is recasting Flash (legal troubles) and Cyborg (racism issues with the producers)

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
you need the character for any future avengers movies,

This is DC breh not Marvel :russ:

Aquaman has nothing to do with the Avengers which are Disney owned anyway.

and isn't the movie finished or mostly finished. It would be pretty dumb to not release it as it's going to do numbers.

With all the buzz around batgirl and how bad it was they should have released that shyt to. People would have gone to see it just to see how bad it was.

Well Batgirl was supposedly finished and it didn't stop them from shelving that.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
first one was solid

maybe the test screenings bad are cause bytch ass Amber Heard still in it...I'd give the film -8 points for keeping that bytch in it off GP. Reducing her role ain't shyt when she nearly destroyed a man's career/livelihood for being an evil ass bytch

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Yeah, what do you account for the different treatments? The first Aquaman made a lot of money? Difference of opinion from these gossip tweets?
I don’t know. I know Batgirl ties in Keaton which is a no go now but all the viable accounts say it was Black Adam/Shazam level run of the mill but on a lower budget.

My problem is the level of hyperbole where they are like it would have ruined the careers of everyone involved…but we would like to work with them all again….????