Aquaman 2: Return of The Billi [OFFICIAL Date: DECEMBER 16, 2022]

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I wouldn't be surprised if this movie and Shazam are never released.

It's obvious this new WB cac is trying to do a reset of everything.

Black Adam will get a pass because The Rock is the biggest star on the planet and they don't want to mess up the relationship they have with him.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I wouldn't be surprised if this movie and Shazam are never released.

It's obvious this new WB cac is trying to do a reset of everything.

Black Adam will get a pass because The Rock is the biggest star on the planet and they don't want to mess up the relationship they have with him.
Shazam maybe but Aquaman already has a built in audience, you need the character for any future avengers movies, and isn't the movie finished or mostly finished. It would be pretty dumb to not release it as it's going to do numbers.

With all the buzz around batgirl and how bad it was they should have released that shyt to. People would have gone to see it just to see how bad it was.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
:wtf: they chose that olivia wilde flick?

must be cause it seems relatively "cheap" compared to all the comic book stuff

but :mjlol:

WB had a sizzle reel before The Batman pushing all the shyt that was gonna come out this year w/ CB movies...and I don't think Black Adam was on that reel...but it's the only one being released :pachaha:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Shazam maybe but Aquaman already has a built in audience, you need the character for any future avengers movies, and isn't the movie finished or mostly finished. It would be pretty dumb to not release it as it's going to do numbers.

With all the buzz around batgirl and how bad it was they should have released that shyt to. People would have gone to see it just to see how bad it was.
We're actually getting a Marvel vs DC film. :wow:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
They strapped for cash but are willing to release a small movie like Don't worry darling instead of Aquaman 2:mjlol:.
:wtf: they chose that olivia wilde flick?

must be cause it seems relatively "cheap" compared to all the comic book stuff

but :mjlol:

WB had a sizzle reel before The Batman pushing all the shyt that was gonna come out this year w/ CB movies...and I don't think Black Adam was on that reel...but it's the only one being released :pachaha:

that's their Oscar movie for the year
they believe it will be a big hit

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
I need to read like a puck artcile on the cash thing that sounds insane. I guess it's because ATT&T is fully checked out now so it's like they said go make your own money? :mjlol:the reason I'm saying this Is because the merger didn't finalize until April of this year.
and how much of this is because of the old regime? like they were just going nuts with cash? or were the films losing money like crazy:patrice:

Brehcepticon

Adeptus Brehstartes
Supporter
Daps
Multi million dollar movies getting bushed or release dates moved a year :wow: