just be confident and get stuck in breh :takedat:

just got in from a night out and got with a girl cause I was upfront

she wasn't a 10/10 or nothing, but it's v do-able if your intentions are clear

TheArchitect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It all depends on the situation. A lot of factors come into play, but then again I'm just that type of dude....

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
See I do that too, but depends how many people around. If you are the only person who is not paying attention cool, but if its a club or school or bus or somewhere populated, there are still dozens of others who havent approached her

That whole "let me ignore this bad chick" thing is so situational tho....

Infact the only situations where this will work are so rare you might as well holla at her. The only time this method is viable is when you are guaranteed to see the girl on a regular basis like work, school, apt complex, ect.

Then over time she will know you simply just not sweating her, and possibly gain her interest. Do this in a club or on the street and you could just as easily be labeled as a shy nikka, in a relationship, a nikka who don't know how to talk to females, ect.

That whole ignore a gassed up chick and she will come running to you thing is alot more complicated that people make it seem. Most of the time it isn't even worth it because if you ignore her, there is a VERY strong possibility she will just ignore you too. I rather just holla and take my chances with her feeling me more than the rest of the nikkas getting at her.