Approaching girls.

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've noticed if you just try it on random average to ugly girls, it will boost your confidence and game better for the ones you really desire

Like today leaving the library I was going down the escalator and the girl in front of me was standing and once she noticed me she started jogging down just so she doesn't delay it for me. I said, "Hey hey I'm not thaaaaaat ugly" and she laughed lol. I turned back when I was ahead of her and she kept looking. Shorty was a 4/10 so I aint try lol.

But small things like that, just interacting, not even tryna get the number. Practice.

ZRO

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I've noticed if you just try it on random average to ugly girls, it will boost your confidence and game better for the ones you really desire

Like today leaving the library I was going down the escalator and the girl in front of me was standing and once she noticed me she started jogging down just so she doesn't delay it for me. I said, "Hey hey I'm not thaaaaaat ugly" and she laughed lol. I turned back when I was ahead of her and she kept looking. Shorty was a 4/10 so I aint try lol.

But small things like that, just interacting, not even tryna get the number. Practice.

Brehh trust me thats the way man! Think of it like, them average ones give you less "xp points" but the more you do, the more you get ahah, just treat the shyt like a game, then when you get up to them 8-10s you at a high enough level. :takedat:

Michael9100

The Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
houston
Brehh trust me thats the way man! Think of it like, them average ones give you less "xp points" but the more you do, the more you get ahah, just treat the shyt like a game, then when you get up to them 8-10s you at a high enough level. :takedat:

Why not start with the 8-10s?

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
shyt not hard

here are the steps

1. walk over confidently
2. say hello and introduce yourself with your name
i.e. hello or hi my name is _______
3. tell her what caught your eye too even come over
ie smile, eyes or just overall she is beautiful ( DONT SAY CUZ ASS OR t*ts ARE BIG)
3. when you talk to her maintain good eye contact so she can know ur serious
4. smile while talking to her
5. get straight to the point on what it is your looking for
6. whatever the result is walk away smiling and confident

this is what ive done doing these steps just by conversation while maintaing the confidence and eye contact and smile

it happened back in the day at walmart

i saw this really beautiful female and decide to approach her

me: hi
her: hello
me: my name is antoine the reason i came over because i saw the way u smiled and it caught my attention cuz of how beautiful it was
her: (blushing) thank you my name is Bianca
me: well i dont wanna hold up but let me get your number so i can take you out to dinner sometime
her: sure
me: thanks well i'll ttyl
her: hopefully sooner than later
me: :win:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
shyt not hard

here are the steps

1. walk over confidently
2. say hello and introduce yourself with your name
i.e. hello or hi my name is _______

5. get straight to the point on what it is your looking for
6. whatever the result is walk away smiling and confident

I took out all the unnecessary stuff

You don't need to walk up with a big dumb ass smile on your face and calling the chick beautiful. It's basically 2 steps...

1. Introduce yourself
2. Ask for the number

Then one of 3 things will happen...

1. She gives you the number and then you need to walk to fukk off. Don't stand there and end up talking yourself out of some p*ssy.
2. She ignores you or says something like "I'm straight...". :manny: Oh well keep it moving.
3. She doesn't say no but doesn't say yes. Now you gotta use "game"...and depending on what type of nikka you are this can go both ways.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I took out all the unnecessary stuff

You don't need to walk up with a big dumb ass smile on your face and calling the chick beautiful. It's basically 2 steps...

1. Introduce yourself
2. Ask for the number

Then one of 3 things will happen...

1. She gives you the number and then you need to walk to fukk off. Don't stand there and end up talking yourself out of some p*ssy.
2. She ignores you or says something like "I'm straight...". :manny: Oh well keep it moving.
3. She doesn't say no but doesn't say yes. Now you gotta use "game"...and depending on what type of nikka you are this can go both ways.

that smile helps more than u know it gives her that ease and comfort when a random guy she dont know approaches her

a compliment works if its true and sincere and its not something she usually hears

those 2 things are y i put them in the steps now some other things work better than others but from experience and helping out other dudes these steps work good

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
How often do yall cold approach?

i do that when i come across a female that thinks she better than everybody or thinks her shyt dont smell

see i sit back and watch how a female acts and i see those types what i do is not give them the time of day and act like they dont exist

in return they come over trying to holler cuz they not use too a guy ignoring them so they come on strong and persistent

i just finally give em some attention and do the hit and run tactic on em to be honest not saying its right but im like if u think ur too good to get at im gonna give u some D and then bounce :manny:

semtex

:)
Daps
i do that when i come across a female that thinks she better than everybody or thinks her shyt dont smell

see i sit back and watch how a female acts and i see those types what i do is not give them the time of day and act like they dont exist

in return they come over trying to holler cuz they not use too a guy ignoring them so they come on strong and persistent

i just finally give em some attention and do the hit and run tactic on em to be honest not saying its right but im like if u think ur too good to get at im gonna give u some D and then bounce :manny:

:gladbron: glad to see I'm not the only one that does that.

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

See I do that too, but depends how many people around. If you are the only person who is not paying attention cool, but if its a club or school or bus or somewhere populated, there are still dozens of others who havent approached her

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
See I do that too, but depends how many people around. If you are the only person who is not paying attention cool, but if its a club or school or bus or somewhere populated, there are still dozens of others who havent approached her

that is also true which would make it a different situation

but at the same time if u give her one glimpse of a look and she looks right back at you for a few seconds its

CHECKMATE :smugbiden: