Approaching girls.

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
Because what's the worst that could happen? She says no. Keep it moving. If you're scared of rejection, you've already lost.

what's the worst that could happen? what's the worst that could happen? :wtf: Public humiliation breh. Trust me breh. that shyt aint the business. you dont wanna be on a bus full of ppl and decide to get at that lil cute Indonesian bytch and you get shut down in front of everyone:to: ppl looking at they friends like:krs:"you see shorty turn that lame ass nikka down" nobody on the bus knows you but from that moment on theyll see you somewhere around and be thinking like where i know this nikka from? oh shyt thats that nikka who that bytch turned down. i dont want that fate breh:sadcam: my ego cant handle ether that shyt would be :rip: to my self esteem.

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
what's the worst that could happen? what's the worst that could happen? :wtf: Public humiliation breh. Trust me breh. that shyt aint the business. you dont wanna be on a bus full of ppl and decide to get at that lil cute Indonesian bytch and you get shut down in front of everyone:to: ppl looking at they friends like:krs:"you see shorty turn that lame ass nikka down" nobody on the bus knows you but from that moment on theyll see you somewhere around and be thinking like where i know this nikka from? oh shyt thats that nikka who that bytch turned down. i dont want that fate breh:sadcam: my ego cant handle ether that shyt would be :rip: to my self esteem.

This is life, not a Japanese TV show:comeon:

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
:beli:

Thoughtspeak

Joke ting blood
Daps
Reppin
London under protest
Honestly, I stopped approaching women reguarly years ago.

Once it progressed from taking a simple number and calling to texting/FBing/Instagraming/tweeting/emailing I was out. Too many "get to know each other steps"

If a chick isn't giving me a simple number that I can call to arrange to meet up, im not interested.

I haven't got the patience. Mostly, I let these chicks come to me. Haven't had a drought since 03, but I know I don't fukk as much puss as I could.

That said, when i really want a chick I have no problem approaching. I just generally dont.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

But she would have done the same to the nikkas laughing at you. Inside, those clowns making fun of you actually respect you for having the confidence to step to her like that. They respect you on the low. There are so many bad bytches out here. She is just one. Unless you are hideous, the law of averages says you will bag at least 8 of every 20 girls you step to in a day. And of that 8, 3 of them are wifey material. Who cares about the 12 who dissed you???

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

if ur in a public spot where people will hear the ether its best to just wait it out. because, if things go wrong, not only will u not get the girl, u can fucck up ur chances with many other girls because of that one swagless moment.

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
But she would have done the same to the nikkas laughing at you. Inside, those clowns making fun of you actually respect you for having the confidence to step to her like that. They respect you on the low. There are so many bad bytches out here. She is just one. Unless you are hideous, the law of averages says you will bag at least 8 of every 20 girls you step to in a day. And of that 8, 3 of them are wifey material. Who cares about the 12 who dissed you???

if ur in a public spot where people will hear the ether its best to just wait it out. because, if things go wrong, not only will u not get the girl, u can fucck up ur chances with many other girls because of that one swagless moment.

both these post is some of the realest shyts ive read 2day:wow: dap + repped

semtex

:)
Daps
Why approach chicks on some theatre class shyt in front of everyone? :rudy: be tactful. Don't be dumb and full of simp juice all your life

Daps
Throughout the years I've kinda talked myself into just not giving a sh)t anymore. and i'll be honest its really worked out for me so far.

If I make the mistake of approaching a lady that has an attitude and if I can't seem to get a good convo out of her i'll remove myself from the situation and let her know why i'm doing it.

Don't give them that power over you. They didn't earn it and they dont deserve it.

Start and end the conversation on your terms.

My .02

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:skip:

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
Honestly, I stopped approaching women reguarly years ago.

Once it progressed from taking a simple number and calling to texting/FBing/Instagraming/tweeting/emailing I was out. Too many "get to know each other steps"

If a chick isn't giving me a simple number that I can call to arrange to meet up, im not interested.

I haven't got the patience. Mostly, I let these chicks come to me. Haven't had a drought since 03, but I know I don't fukk as much puss as I could.

That said, when i really want a chick I have no problem approaching. I just generally dont.
:flabbynsick: