Approaching girls.

machine01

Rookie
Daps
I've seen brehs get clowned hard for not approaching girls in certain situations.

I myself respect the fact that everyone has their own style. Some guys like to holler at anything that moves, other dudes like to pick their spots. I see the logic in both.

Wanted to know what you all thought.

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who knows, why are nikkas so concerned with other nikkas?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because what's the worst that could happen? She says no. Keep it moving. If you're scared of rejection, you've already lost.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
i think because it's common belief that men must be proactive in an aggressive manner in regards to women. and, if you don't do so, you're strength is exposed and assumed to be lacking, therefore less strength means you're less of a man.

but the fact is, you don't. that's just a belief on what makes a man a man. a belief.

call_me_step_daddy

Real nikkaz,beat bytches
Daps
Reppin
in ya mama bed
I've seen brehs get clowned hard for not doing it, while I myself respect the fact that everyone has their own style. Some guys like to holler at anything that moves, other dudes like to pick their spots. I see the logic in both.

Wanted to know what you all thought.

i think you the one that got clowned for it,and rightfully so..now quit actin like a lil bytch and start talking to these hoes man