Apple WWDC 2020 Live Blog

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
First Mac with Apple silicon end of this year, transition will take two years.
New Intel based Macs in the pipeline still.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
They need to fix the text notification glitch that’s been going on with Mac’s for the past year :pacspit:

It migrated from my old Mac to the new one and all they told me was that the engineers are aware of the issue and to keep your MacBook updated :pacspit:

Got my girl thinking that this other chick is still texting me :mjcry:

Spatial Paradox

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Run your IOS apps on the Mac. How doe?

By switching to what they're calling Apple Silicon. They're basically going to be using chips that are souped up versions of the chips they currently use in iPhones and iPads in future Macs.

*(probably not every iPhone/iPad app though. Some iPhone/iPad apps use software and/or hardware features exclusive to those devices, so those still won't be able to run without modification on a Mac, but a lot of apps will be able to)

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
They need to fix the text notification glitch that’s been going on with Mac’s for the past year :pacspit:

It migrated from my old Mac to the new one and all they told me was that the engineers are aware of the issue and to keep your MacBook updated :pacspit:

Got my girl thinking that this other chick is still texting me :mjcry:

Damn. How about a fresh MacOs install. Wipe the hard drive.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Damn. How about a fresh MacOs install. Wipe the hard drive.

It’s an issue where still says that I have 2 unread text messages from a chick eventhough I haven’t talked to her in forever. The shyt just won’t go away even after me and the Apple reps tried everything. It was actually on my old 2015 MacBook and didn’t realize it would carry one to the new one when I did the migration.

The only thing that did work was that I had to create an entire new login and start over. That’s more than likely going to be my only option :francis:

Last edited: