Apple WWDC 2020 Live Blog

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The phone app shyt takin up the whole screen is infuriating, its about damn time they fixed this.

All the leaks about ARM macs been circulating for a year. My only surprise is that they comin this year.

Between amd’s come up, and Apple dumping intel for modems, and apple leaving x86.....Intel lookin funny in the light:ufdup:

Krazy

Rifle weh taller dan palm tree
Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
Installed on my old iPhone.
I like this picture in picture already.

Shame they didn’t just give us full split screen.

Also there’s a new tap feature where you can tap the back of your iPhone to perform specific function

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
So small but nice surprise Is that you can now search emojis on the stock keyboard. Google key board going in traSh now. It’s been glitching on me for over a month anyway :camby:

• Dap
Reactions: x2y

Krazy

Rifle weh taller dan palm tree
Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
So small but nice surprise Is that you can now search emojis on the stock keyboard. Google key board going in traSh now. It’s been glitching on me for over a month anyway :camby:
They need to add gif functionality.

I used to use GBoard but stopped as it was hella buggy but I like the gif functionality a lot.

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
The phone app shyt takin up the whole screen is infuriating, its about damn time they fixed this.

All the leaks about ARM macs been circulating for a year. My only surprise is that they comin this year.

Between amd’s come up, and Apple dumping intel for modems, and apple leaving x86.....Intel lookin funny in the light:ufdup:

so is Arm/Native logic coming to iPad? That cross compatibility is wild but I can’t see the daws I use ever come to arm.

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
so is Arm/Native logic coming to iPad? That cross compatibility is wild but I can’t see the daws I use ever come to arm.

If you think of Arm in a mobile context then no, I don’t see a DAW coming over. But when you look at it from an Apple Silicon perspective where Apple is creating custom desktop class processors for all their Mac computers, hell yeah DAWs are coming over. The level of performance these new Macs are about to have us gonna be outrageous.

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
If you think of Arm in a mobile context then no, I don’t see a DAW coming over. But when you look at it from an Apple Silicon perspective where Apple is creating custom desktop class processors for all their Mac computers, hell yeah DAWs are coming over. The level of performance these new Macs are about to have us gonna be outrageous.

I hope Native Instruments, Akai, Reason Studios port their daws over to Arm. I bought Logic a while ago but I haven’t used it extensively yet. I also hope this opens up some form of logic to run on a iPad.

I’ll wait for the second gen arm Mac books to drop before checking them out though.

Also Apple TV Os can finally play YouTube videos in 4k.

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
I hope Native Instruments, Akai, Reason Studios port their daws over to Arm. I bought Logic a while ago but I haven’t used it extensively yet. I also hope this opens up some form of logic to run on a iPad.

I’ll wait for the second gen arm Mac books to drop before checking them out though.

Also Apple TV Os can finally play YouTube videos in 4k.

I bet they will...they dont want to miss out on the Mac market.

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Anybody else noticing 14 seems smoother, more responsive? Been a few days since release and I can't be placeboing it, I'm not downgrading to compare either.

Can't put my finger on what exactly though, could be something super simple like an animation tweak since slow animations have been issues for years.

I am running it on a Pro Max, but I've always ran betas on their latest phone at the time and never been this impressed. This isn't even in the public beta phase yet.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Anybody else noticing 14 seems smoother, more responsive? Been a few days since release and I can't be placeboing it, I'm not downgrading to compare either.

Can't put my finger on what exactly though, could be something super simple like an animation tweak since slow animations have been issues for years.

I am running it on a Pro Max, but I've always ran betas on their latest phone at the time and never been this impressed. This isn't even in the public beta phase yet.
14 was meant for performance like 12 since 13 been so buggy.