winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Battery life is better.
1st party app integration is better
. Samsung health is better than apple health when speaking on watch integration.
Even though I own lose it, it's really no need to use it when Samsung health includes calorie tracking OOTB.
Sleep tracking requires 3rd party apps to function and using Focuses as a baseline for sleep track g is clunky at best as a first party solution.

The overall aestethic and watch faces are much better than on the Apple watch.

Where the apple watch shines is with screen mirroring, display clarity, and haptic solutions.

What I've gathering is you're basically addicted to using certain third party apps and their support is what your entire rant is about.
As a person that owns both a Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 Classic and an Apple Watch Series 7 and is using a Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra I mostly leave my Samsung Watch at home and wear the Apple Watch. When I need the Apple Watch to get online and I'm away from WiFi I use my phone hotspot. The Galaxy Watch just got Google Assistant on it and I can't even launch a smart home routine from it and that update forced my watch to desync from my phone and I had to factory reset it to get it to pair again.

The Galaxy Watch 4 is trash. I'm probably selling mine pretty soon. Wear OS 3 isn't even real until Google launches their Pixel Watch. The Watch 4 owners were just beta testers and watch a better Watch 5 launch with more features when the real Wear OS 3 launches. Hell it took almost a year to get a limited version of Google Assistant.

Even with Apple restrictions the Apple Watch has more MP3 storage on it than the Galaxy Watch. I have almost 12GBs of music on my Apple Watch right now. The Galaxy Watch doesn't even have 8GBs of accessible storage total.

My Apple Watch is primarily a fitness device for me. Funny thing is If I leave my iPhone at home with the Spotify App loaded and I go to my gym my Apple Watch jumps on the WiFi and with Spotify remote control it displays and changes the music on my Samsung Phone.

Battery life is irrelevant to me because both of these are either daily to 1.5 days and they need a charge if you work out regularly. I charge my Apple Watch briefly before bed or when I hit the shower after waking up for about 30-45 minutes and it's good the whole day otherwise. I wear it to sleep and I have AutoSleep to track my sleep but the native sleep tracking is getting an update with the new OS anyway.

Samsung's heart rate monitor is terrible the Apple Watch has the best wrist based smart watch heart rate monitor on the market.