Apple Watch Series 7 gonna be FIRE

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I still think Samsung makes the better watch.
No. I own both a Galaxy Watch 4 Classic and an Apple Watch and I still wear my Apple Watch with the Galaxy Note phone and tether it for internet. The compatibility for apps isn't even close. I can't sync the Galaxy Watch with Loseit! can't use Authy on it or Last Pass. Still doesn't even have Google Assistant. Nike Run Club doesn't work on it either.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
This was definitely worth getting. The fast charging, turning off the always on display, and the Siri always listening has it to where I can charge this daily for 30-40 minutes and other than that wear it all day / night and the battery is safe.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
This was definitely worth getting. The fast charging, turning off the always on display, and the Siri always listening has it to where I can charge this daily for 30-40 minutes and other than that wear it all day / night and the battery is safe.
:myman:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I got up at 1:00AM or so to work out and was at the gym an hour and a half. It's almost 8:00PM and I still have 55% battery left. The watch hasn't touched the charger since 8:00PM yesterday before bed. I'm beyond pleased with this upgrade but if the Series 8 really changes the game I'll dump this watch in a heartbeat for it.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
No. I own both a Galaxy Watch 4 Classic and an Apple Watch and I still wear my Apple Watch with the Galaxy Note phone and tether it for internet. The compatibility for apps isn't even close. I can't sync the Galaxy Watch with Loseit! can't use Authy on it or Last Pass. Still doesn't even have Google Assistant. Nike Run Club doesn't work on it either.
This is all incorrect.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I just copped this. It’ll arrive tomorrow.
I got the GPS and cellular. Is the celluar worth it?

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
This is all incorrect.
Stop lying to people. The Loseit! App doesn't sync with Samsung watches. There is no Authy or Last Pass app available. Nike Run Club was removed from the watch. I have several apps on my Apple Watch that are completely unavailable on the Galaxy Watch.

I can use StrongLifts 5x5 to log my workouts on my Apple Watch and iPhone 12 Pro. The app doesn't exist on my Galaxy Watch at all.

The majority of the value of the Galaxy Watch 4 just like the previous Samsung efforts is integration into Samsung apps. Third party apps are hit or miss.

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I got up at 1:00AM or so to work out and was at the gym an hour and a half. It's almost 8:00PM and I still have 55% battery left. The watch hasn't touched the charger since 8:00PM yesterday before bed. I'm beyond pleased with this upgrade but if the Series 8 really changes the game I'll dump this watch in a heartbeat for it.
You get up at 1am to workout? :picard:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
You get up at 1am to workout? :picard:
I go to bed 9-10pm. I get up at 1am and go work out at my local 24 hour gym because it's usually empty then or just 2 people. Not looking to catch COVID at the gym and all if it can be avoided. Usually it's an hour on days I work then I go back to bed until 6AM. On days I don't work an hour and a half or so.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Stop lying to people. The Loseit! App doesn't sync with Samsung watches. There is no Authy or Last Pass app available. Nike Run Club was removed from the watch. I have several apps on my Apple Watch that are completely unavailable on the Galaxy Watch.

I can use StrongLifts 5x5 to log my workouts on my Apple Watch and iPhone 12 Pro. The app doesn't exist on my Galaxy Watch at all.

The majority of the value of the Galaxy Watch 4 just like the previous Samsung efforts is integration into Samsung apps. Third party apps are hit or miss.
Battery life is better.
1st party app integration is better
. Samsung health is better than apple health when speaking on watch integration.
Even though I own lose it, it's really no need to use it when Samsung health includes calorie tracking OOTB.
Sleep tracking requires 3rd party apps to function and using Focuses as a baseline for sleep track g is clunky at best as a first party solution.

The overall aestethic and watch faces are much better than on the Apple watch.

Where the apple watch shines is with screen mirroring, display clarity, and haptic solutions.

What I've gathering is you're basically addicted to using certain third party apps and their support is what your entire rant is about.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
A good workout Apple Watch app is gymatic
I love that one and use it everyday

humminbird

Veteran
Daps