Apple TV streaming service

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
anybody watched lady in the lake?
Been on work trip for five days then got wrote up when I got home because I wouldn't be seduced by chick who made it cleaR, she wasn't interested.

Among their other tricks is they made it so I couldn't play AppleTV at work, just Apple podcasts

Bickin Back Being Bool

The Devil My Opp
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto, Kanada
Been on work trip for five days then got wrote up when I got home because I wouldn't be seduced by chick who made it cleaR, she wasn't interested.

Among their other tricks is they made it so I couldn't play AppleTV at work, just Apple podcasts

:dahell:

first episode was shakey, but they got me after the second episode

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
its kinda bs tho. the money they're losing is moreso in their movie division. think about all those passion projects they paid for from scorsese, coen brothers etc as well as their acquisitions from festivals that went nowhere. its unfair to level it at the tv division when from all reports the people that are actually watching are pretty satisfied. some of those movies went nowhere and no one talks about them at all. we all know Fly Me to the Moon was the final coffin but they gonna blame Lady in the Lake or some shyt. it is what it is tho. Apple TV is my fav service and I'm enjoying the +back catalogue. I'll still use it even if they scale back.

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ruth Negga put up a masterclass in that season finale of Presumed Innocent. Especially the last 20 minutes or so. Incredible performance mostly with facial expressions. So expressive.

Presumed Innocent lowkey might be my favorite 2024 show.

Also, the theory that I had in mind as to what happened was wrong, but hilarious that a random post that I read on reddit two weeks ago guessed the culprit right

Last edited:

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Ruth Negga put up a masterclass in that season finale of Presumed Innocent. Especially the last 20 minutes or so. Incredible performance mostly with facial expressions. So expressive.

Presumed Innocent lowkey might be might favorite 2024 show.

Also, the theory that I had in mind as to what happened was wrong, but hilarious that a random post that I read on reddit two weeks ago guessed the culprit right
I'm surprised there isn't a thread here. This show is highly slept on

3rdLetter

Pushin afros back to '76
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Qnz, NYC
Rusty's closing argument was :banderas: He started to go off the rails doing what Raymond told him exactly not to do but righted the ship in the end:pachaha: Ruth in the reveal scene was :ohlawd:.

This is a movie spoiler
The murder weapon from the movie was on the wall in their garage. Nice little easter egg:ehh:

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
blinking-white.gif

I did NOT see that ending coming .

Rusty wife deserve the Medal of Honor for all that shyt she been through :dead: