Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
GP3-9E8XAAAxSXh

watched yesterday with my girl. this shyt is :trash:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
i've said it before, but it drives me even crazier than this outdated thread title.

whoever is in charge of the release dates of apple TV+'s shows needs to be fired. you're a niche service. fukking stagger your shyt.

just this summer:

Presumed Innocent- June 12, 8 eps
Sunny -July 10, 10 eps
Lady in the Lake - July 19, 7 eps
Women in Blue, July 31, 10 eps
Bad Monkey - August 14, 10 eps
Pachinko S2, August 23, 8 eps
Slow Horses S4, Sept 4, 6? eps

and this doesn't include kids/family,animation or unscripted/documentary type shyt. extremely first world problem but their strategy makes no sense to me. premiere a show with big stars, and another comes before that one's even over.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
i've said it before, but it drives me even crazier than this outdated thread title.

whoever is in charge of the release dates of apple TV+'s shows needs to be fired. you're a niche service. fukking stagger your shyt.

just this summer:

Presumed Innocent- June 12, 8 eps
Sunny -July 10, 10 eps
Lady in the Lake - July 19, 7 eps
Women in Blue, July 31, 10 eps
Bad Monkey - August 14, 10 eps
Pachinko S2, August 23, 8 eps
Slow Horses S4, Sept 4, 6? eps

and this doesn't include kids/family,animation or unscripted/documentary type shyt. extremely first world problem but their strategy makes no sense to me. premiere a show with big stars, and another comes before that one's even over.

They don't have a catalog, and they need to get different types of viewers. I don't really mind them having a couple shows going at once, because there are going to be things I'm not interested in :yeshrug:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
They don't have a catalog, and they need to get different types of viewers. I don't really mind them having a couple shows going at once, because there are going to be things I'm not interested in :yeshrug:
It's not 2019 anymore. They have plenty of shows with multiple seasons. I use the app more than any other streamer the past 2 years

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
It's not 2019 anymore. They have plenty of shows with multiple seasons. I use the app more than any other streamer the past 2 years
They want to get engagement though and most people aren't watching their previous shows, with the exception of Ted Lasso maybe.

If you are a new customer there are a lot of options, but not if you are someone who has been subscribed.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
lady-in-the-lake-2.jpg

This nicca 'Daniel' got to cum in Issa Rae's eye & now he gets to fucc Natalie Portman :martin:

This bih Cleo don't got herself in a world of mess :francis: