Apple TV streaming service

3rdLetter

Pushin afros back to '76
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Qnz, NYC
But.....why lol.

Apple is thirsty as hell lol. Ordering 2nd seasons for books/series clearly meant to be one season lol
I mean there is a sequel to the book, but it involves a character they didn't include in the show. Unless they plan on going with Ray.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
I mean there is a sequel to the book, but it involves a character they didn't include in the show. Unless they plan on going with Ray.

giphy.gif

I guess I know what's next in my reading list.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
so…why didn’t he want a mistrial? What are the consequences?

All you doing is kickin' the proverbial can to get retried later down the line again. One could argue you now know what to expect after seeing the prosecution's case but most people just wanna get it ova wit.

StackorStarve

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
so…why didn’t he want a mistrial? What are the consequences?
Depending on how public the case is juries are sequestered basically locked up in hotel rooms where they can’t talk to people outside or access media that might influence there decision. Assuming that’s what’s going on here if he went for a mistrial he’d have to wait for a new trial with a new jury that’s likely already made their decision based off all the media coverage thats out there which point to him being guilty. Plus the prosecution has now seen your game plan for defense so it gives them time to prepare for it next time around. The same goes for the defense but it’s a gamble.

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shame, Apple TV+ has been my favorite streaming service for a minute. Their quality control is better than the competition, imo. They just simply haven’t gotten the marketing for it right. Most people don’t know about their shows and how good some of them are

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shame, Apple TV+ has been my favorite streaming service for a minute. Their quality control is better than the competition, imo. They just simply haven’t gotten the marketing for it right. Most people don’t know about their shows and how good some of them are

There's this podcast I listened to and they were talking about Presumed Innocent, the conversation shifted to how they have some dope shows but no one talks about them.

One of them said their friend is in marketing and Amazon and had an interview with the Apple TV division, they told her that they have amazing creatives but just don't know how to get the word out.

LeftCoast

All Star
Daps
Reppin
long beach ca

AppleTv+ shoulda been free for all iphone users.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
apple spend a gazillion dollars so it could be free for you?

You read a report that they’re reigning in spending due to years of losses and your solution is “it should have been free for all iPhone users”?

:dead:

Oh just wait until we get our 'Coli+ Advertising' dept off the ground & running :mjlit:

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
20 billions!, there really is no respect for money by these fukking 1%.

They could had just open up a production company and sell their shows to Netflix, Hulu, Youtube etc, but nope, they need to have a finger in every soup all these fukking companies.