Apple TV - Dark Matter

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
luckily they abandoned that character early on.

Goood!!!

She was borderline ridiculous, had stud breh mean mugged up walking like this and shyt

HhF.gif

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
my only complaint is they won't fully explain how the box works. why do they need the injections? why is it such a great invention when only ONE person seems to know how to fully control it?

So the injection manifest multiverse from the brain and thoughts and the box creates the multiverse ???

I have no idea lol

Imyremeshaw

كن التغير الذي تريد أن تراه في العالم
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:sadcam::gladbron::whoo:

We in the JasonVerse, wtf.....

Daniela's look at the end of the episode told it all, is that truly Jason 1?
Jason 2 is dikk, but I wish we could shaw more of the interactions of the Jason's between the bar scene, chases, and the car wreck...

8/10 episode looking forward to the funfair

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
:sadcam::gladbron::whoo:

We in the JasonVerse, wtf.....

Daniela's look at the end of the episode told it all, is that truly Jason 1?
Jason 2 is dikk, but I wish we could shaw more of the interactions of the Jason's between the bar scene, chases, and the car wreck...

8/10 episode looking forward to the funfair
Technically they’re all jason 1, aside from the jason she pushed down the stairs. Some just reached their end destination differently.

It doesn’t even matter whether it’s the jason we started the season with, they’re the same, we dont even know when they started branching.

My main question is aren’t people going to eventually start finding the bodies? It’s fukked up. Which jason deserves to live?

I think the best plan to is get more ampoules somehow and leave with Danielle and the kid into another dimension. I bet even doing that will fukk something else up and create even more branches. Jason number 2 really fukked up time space continuum with his dumb ass plan.

They need to enlist Loki and the TVA to fix this shyt

Last edited:

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Yep, I’d give up. You ain’t getting back dawgs

I also feel like even if I somehow managed to find my way home there’d just be another Jason in the bushes looking to take me out eventually
Tried to muster up the courage to say I would've stayed with Ole girl in the utopia. In his situation, that would be a foregone conclusion :francis:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Yep, I’d give up. You ain’t getting back dawgs

I also feel like even if I somehow managed to find my way home there’d just be another Jason in the bushes looking to take me out eventually
Damn, i called it lol

Last edited: