All the Jason’s about to collide next week hopefully :ohlawd:

7 Spider-Men Pointing Meme Meme Generator - Imgflip

They all gonna pepper spray each other to death :mjlol:

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
That was actually Jason 1 showing up to store after Jason 6 if you watch the credits and the subtitles

Jason 2 is at home with Charlie and Daniela which we Jason 1 or 6 watching in the backyard

In previous episode while visiting the Blond Daniela, we are introduce to a third Jason....
damn I actually do watch with subtitles on but didn’t catch that

that makes sense though

didn’t understand why Jason2 popped up at the gun store right after arriving home…seemed way too convenient

now I gotta go back and watch the last 2 episodes

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
That was actually Jason 1 showing up to store after Jason 6 if you watch the credits and the subtitles

Jason 2 is at home with Charlie and Daniela which we Jason 1 or 6 watching in the backyard

In previous episode while visiting the Blond Daniela, we are introduce to a third Jason....
just watched the scenes again and its actually Jason6 who shows up at the gun store after Jason1

also thats Jason1 who visits the blonde Daniela

Jason6 is the one with the splint on his finger

Jason1 has the rope or whatever it is tied around his finger as a makeshift wedding ring

what I did find interesting after rewatching that scene and the one right after is they refer to blonde Daniela as “Daniela 5” and in the very next scene when Amanda is spying on the other Amanda who is leaving out the house with her husband and kid, they refer to her as Amanda 4

how does 2 people from that are supposedly from the same world have different numbers?

How is Daniela 5 and Amanda 4 in the same world?

did one of the come from a different world?

they did say the Amanda from the world that the OG Amanda stayed in had been missing for almost 2 years :jbhmm:

Is it possible she might be in a different world?

Now im wondering do they number the characters by world or by appearance? meaning if they are in world 3 is everyone from that world a 3(Jason3 Amanda3 Daniela3 etc) or are they numbering them by appearance meaning Jason6 is the 6th Jason we’ve seen so far,Amanda4 is the 4th Amanda we’ve seen so far,Daniela5 is the 5th Daniela we’ve seen,etc

I think im gonna go back and rewatch all the episodes with audio description on to see what else was missed

Last edited:

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
according to reddit the characters are numbered by appearance not by world since Amanda1 and Leighton1 both come from the same world as Jason2

Heres a post about the different Jasons

I've rewatched the episodes that you've referenced to see how the AD narrator describes each Jason
Jason - the original
Jason2 - the impostor
Jason3 - episode 4: the one who did not get away
Jason4 - <unknown>
Jason5 - Episode 7: sleeping Jason,
Jason6 - Episode 7: second guy buying a gun

So Jason4 might be in Episode 7 somewhere, he might be the Jason staring at the burnt brownstone house. The AD narrator never mentioned this though.

so Jason4 had to be shown somewhere in between episodes 4 and 7

gonna rewatch those episodes with the audio description on later to see when

Edit: found Jason4

Hes the one in the house dancing with Daniela while Jason1 is outside in the rain watching through the window in episode 6

Last edited:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
my only complaint is they won't fully explain how the box works. why do they need the injections? why is it such a great invention when only ONE person seems to know how to fully control it?

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
my only complaint is they won't fully explain how the box works. why do they need the injections? why is it such a great invention when only ONE person seems to know how to fully control it?
It's based on quantum superposition, which is mind bending stuff. They mentioned it early in the show but very few people are gonna grasp the concept.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
It's based on quantum superposition, which is mind bending stuff. They mentioned it early in the show but very few people are gonna grasp the concept.

guess I'm stupid, cuz I cannot even begin to understand the concept.

I'm watching the newest episode (7) from last wednesday as I type this, so maybe I'll have more answers by the end of this one.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
guess I'm stupid, cuz I cannot even begin to understand the concept.

I'm watching the newest episode (7) from last wednesday as I type this, so maybe I'll have more answers by the end of this one.
You're not stupid. I put a link about superposition in my post.

I read the book and looked up the scientific theory and it's well beyond what I can comprehend. There's genuine scientific theory there but you gotta be deep in the weeds to really understand it, imo.

The injections are supposed to do something with a person's brain that alters their perception and allows them to, I guess, move around within the superposition and go into different worlds.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
when they are stuck in the multiverse, how in the hell are they paying for dinner and hotel rooms? like their credit cards wouldn't work from another universe.