Apple TV - Dark Matter

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
They nailed the fukkery in this episode. I'm glad most everyone seems to be enjoying it.

Vague book spoiler below...

There's only one book but the way it ends leaves the door open for more books/seasons. I hope this gets re-upped and Blake Crouch has a second season already written.
Just binged it the past 2 days. Imma be mad as fukk if this is just one season lol

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Tried to muster up the courage to say I would've stayed with Ole girl in the utopia. In his situation, that would be a foregone conclusion :francis:
If we follow the show and its logic . There is a version of her and jason #1 that stayed in that universe.

i got a soft spot for jennifer connelly even tho she old now(her and monica belluci....) . But Daniela seems the better option in this series.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
If we follow the show and its logic . There is a version of her and jason #1 that stayed in that universe.

i got a soft spot for jennifer connelly even tho she old now(her and monica belluci....) . But Daniela seems the better option in this series.

He’s not just choosing his wife, he’s choosing his wife AND son so it makes it a bit harder to just kind of move on.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I think she just doesn’t know anymore or who to trust is it really jason1 or someone similar too him but not him imo is what I was thinking

Its funny because they’re all jason 1, there’s only one deviant and she pushed im down the stairs.

All the other Jason’s were kidnapped and pushed into the box the same way, the only difference between them is how they eventually got home. I guess that could have corrupted some of them but I’m assuming most are just the same as our POV jason, which is why they keep getting killed by deviant jason.

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter
With all these versions of Jason, they have to have a reality they've created that slightly differs right?
They just don't have any ampoules left to get there.

With consciousness being the remote control, I'm waiting for the box to reveal time travel.

Another thing, Leighton has to make his return, Evil Leighton was last seen limping down the corridor all bloody.

This show is chefs kiss.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
With all these versions of Jason, they have to have a reality they've created that slightly differs right?
They just don't have any ampoules left to get there.

With consciousness being the remote control, I'm waiting for the box to reveal time travel.

Another thing, Leighton has to make his return, Evil Leighton was last seen limping down the corridor all bloody.

This show is chefs kiss.

Yeah, i thought about that. Deviant Leighton is still out there, but im not really sure how he would find his way into the current dimension jason is in.

I also think Ryan is going to find his way back. He knows how to make the ampoules afterall

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Its a Jason bonanza out this MF :dame:

A Jason orgie if you will
full

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City
damn, not one post on the finale? shyt was insane….

I pray for a season 2..i wanna see how far they can take this

I just finished watching it. I agree it was pretty dope.

I really hope they have a season 2.

What happens to all of the other jasons :lupe:

We need to see the adventures of evil Leighton :birdman:

Ryan finding Amanda is a good cliff hanger. :whew: