Apple TV - Dark Matter

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
show is pretty good but they gotta pick the pace up. Too much filler

Main Jason might be fukked, creh might just have to find a utopian timeline and stay rich with his girl

S.W.A.G.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This show surprised me. Actually really enjoying it. Pacing is pretty good, the science is cool and the exploration of the worlds is pretty interesting. Could obviously go deeper with the sci fi with the other worlds but i think given the show is more about relationships they doing a good job. Hopefully they stick the landing.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Im in my bed enjoying the the series and should have known they would make the black guy gay

:francis: I look up and they then flashed this white dude booty in the screen,,

That shyt pissed me off ,,, totally unnecessary

2nd gay black man in a tv show I’ve watched in the past month. The other one was the show ‘Eric’ on Netflix with cumberbatch

Edit—-

It’s actually the 3rd since i watched American Fiction also

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
So do your thoughts create the world outside the box or does the box matches your thoughts with an already existing world it thinks is the closest match to what you want?

It matches it with an already existing world or else two different Jason’s wouldn’t be able to travel to the same place

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
Im in my bed enjoying the the series and should have known they would make the black guy gay

:francis: I look up and they then flashed this white dude booty in the screen,,

That shyt pissed me off ,,, totally unnecessary
episode so i can aware myself. they be trying to put man ass in damn near every show :dead: